Say Yes to Heaven

TMZ: Lana gets restraining order on 2 fans from Russia.

Terrible ... But I'm not too suprised. People scream at her face and start to cry like little babys when they see her, they hurt other fans in order to get a good spot during concerts and they harass people on social media if they notice they have something to do with Lana. Only a matter of time until some of them completely snap out. I hope Lana's safe and those "fans" get their sh*t together,

If you're insinuating that just because people get overemotional at concerts then that has a correlation to the two girls stalking her then you're simple minded. The recent stalkers/home invaders are clearly mentally fragile and need to be imprisoned for this, not overly generalizing actual fans who just idolize Lana and can healthily go about their day without harassing her.

I don't think a lot of people understand that if the fans fuck up, Lana will stop touring forever. She will do what the fuck she wants to and won't let anyone tell her otherwise so one of these days she's going to snap and everyone's going to be calling her a bitch for it 

Lana is not going to stop her source of income due to a handful of mentally unstable people. If that were the case then literally half of the artists in the industry wouldn't be touring. She needs real security, to move the fuck out of her house and into somewhere outside of LA/in that area, etc. in order to take steps to make herself safer.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

You're kidding, right? ... Jesus. Please remove the image of this likely innocent woman before people start spreading this around as fact. Smh.

Oh my fucking god the way you changed his post in your quote :rip: :rip: :rip:

can't americans legally shoot people who break into their property tho?

guess thats something on her side as a plan b

:biblio:

Not necessarily, you can't just shoot someone who comes on your property and get away with it. In about half of the states (usually southern states), there are some "stand your ground" laws that allow you to defensively shoot someone if they openly threaten you/attack you on your property (and sometimes in public). California is not one of those states, so I don't think she would be able to resort to that.

Omg our poor baby :( I just can't believe people are so crazed. I wish this paparazzi culture we live in would end. It should have ended when Princess Di was killed tbh. There is no sense in endangering humans, families, children at school, just to get a money shot.

I remember these girls were kicked out of the urban outfitters meet and greet wow

Would anyone care to share what they were doing at the meet and greet? Or did she just recognize them and get security to kick them out?

MOAR DEETS PLZ

Maybe Lana fans need to get rid of these two girls. I mean, sometimes you just have to take the garbage out, I'm sorry.

idwjlznu1lymndcuwk.gif

Wait...um, WTF? What exactly are you suggesting here?

she will continue. it's a money thing, you know

First you fret that she won't be able to keep making music because she's not making enough money. Now you say she won't quit because she's making plenty of money. Make up your damn mind.

i wonder if they're the russian spammers we get periodically :troll:

Ha, that was my first thought too. The bane of my existence.

You're kidding, right? ... Jesus. Please remove the image of this likely innocent woman before people start spreading this around as fact. Smh.

Ha, yeah, I highly doubt that's the right person. That said, social media accounts for the other name are not that hard to find, though it appears she's started deleting some of them, and I'm not sure stuff like that really needs to be posted here anyway.

If you're insinuating that just because people get overemotional at concerts then that has a correlation to the two girls stalking her then you're simple minded.

I don't think it's an equivalency argument so much as a spectrum argument. Like, if fans that hysterical at her concerts are "normal", then it's not really surprising that the most mentally unstable outlier stans would do shit like this.

can't americans legally shoot people who break into their property tho?

guess thats something on her side as a plan b 

:biblio:

Not necessarily, you can't just shoot someone who comes on your property and get away with it.

If by property you mean their house, then yeah, there's something called the Castle doctrine in most states that gives pretty broad latitude for shooting an invader in your own home. Though I don't think a helicopter outside your home would count.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

Ok sorry everyone for that post I made, I didn't think it would matter if I posted a screenshot of an image a woman has chosen to PUBLICALLY display and share online with her FULL NAME next to. Anyway, I apologise for using that woman's profile image here, maybe I shouldn't have made that post, I just didn't think it would matter since it was information she had put out there herself.

Shades, on 04 Jan 2016 - 11:20 AM, said:

If you really think that one comment on a mostly inactive thread would start to be spread around as fact, then you're maybe as crazy as you think I was for what I posted. Unless some crazy person like @china.palace started posting about having "insider info", I highly doubt that my post would have spread very far, IF ANYWHERE other than this thread.

And yes, I saw how you edited my quote. I don't understand how you could think what I wrote was a delusion. I know I have an overly imaginative mind so perhaps I just have a natural tendency to connect things that other people wouldn't see as having any relevance. Regardless, I never said that image was 100% one of the women mentioned by TMZ, in fact, I stated it was more than likely a coincidence she was wearing a similar ring to Lana, but I just felt like sharing my findings for interest's sake! All I did was make a simple innocent assessment of a woman's Facebook profile that COULD HAVE had relevance to Lana's case.

Anyway, forget I ever said anything. I suppose you can't make a harmless post around here without someone calling you delusional.

Not necessarily, you can't just shoot someone who comes on your property and get away with it. In about half of the states (usually southern states), there are some "stand your ground" laws that allow you to defensively shoot someone if they openly threaten you/attack you on your property (and sometimes in public). California is not one of those states, so I don't think she would be able to resort to that.

she did it in high by the beach though :creep:

MOAR DEETS PLZ

Wait...um, WTF? What exactly are you suggesting here?

First you fret that she won't be able to keep making music because she's not making enough money. Now you say she won't quit because she's making plenty of money. Make up your damn mind.

Ha, that was my first thought too. The bane of my existence.

Ha, yeah, I highly doubt that's the right person. That said, social media accounts for the other name are not that hard to find, though it appears she's started deleting some of them, and I'm not sure stuff like that really needs to be posted here anyway.

I don't think it's an equivalency argument so much as a spectrum argument. Like, if fans that hysterical at her concerts are "normal", then it's not really surprising that the most mentally unstable outlier stans would do shit like this.

If by property you mean their house, then yeah, there's something called the Castle doctrine in most states that gives pretty broad latitude for shooting an invader in your own home. Though I don't think a helicopter outside your home would count.

I've seen concerts for years, watched recordings of concerts from the 50's to now, it's not new for teens/young adults to hyperventilate/cry/faint from the overwhelming emotion of being in the same space as their idols. It just happens. I believe the line is crossed when people like this young woman somehow develops an unhealthy obsession with appearing around Lana as a way to be seen as important/liked.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

This.. I mean it's TMZ

tmz is always right lol 

Aw, looks like this girl has been struggling with her mom's death. She has a lot of recent stuff on her Instagram with suicidal thoughts. Hopefully she has someone to help get her better.

Not Lana's fault, she should get help, but like no she aint the victim here