Trash Magic

Dua Lipa

She's announcing the US Tour later today so please americans, be more efficient than our fellow europeans and record everything decently! We depend on you.

what do you mean? we have professional recordings of everything except for room for 2 and dreams

i76mrxw.png 

what do you mean? we have professional recordings of everything except for room for 2 and dreams

room for 2... obviously someone doesn't buy her music on iTunes :toofloppy:

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

The 'tour' better not be her opening for someone else, or some :) like only NYC, LA and Chicago

She won't open for somebody else. She'll start the tour very soon and is quite worried that it won't sell out but her label made do this tour.

She won't open for somebody else. She'll start the tour very soon and is quite worried that it won't sell out but her label made do this tour.

is she coming to charlotte? Or anywhere in NC

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

As long as she comes to Atlanta, I don't care where she goes...but with my luck the only southern date will be Bonnaroo

Unless she's been booked for Music Midtown in September

BzhmW.png

Can her label just i19mse9.pngoff already. 

Do they actually think she's going to sell out an us tour within a month? Maybe if the venues are small enough and the tickets cheap so her pre teen troye stans will be abled to affort them

i76mrxw.png