Trash Magic

Dua Lipa

She got dropped from the Chainsmokers collab Wake Up Alone and replaced by Jhene Aiko

THANK THE LORD!!! GOD IS REAL!!!

Sad for her bc she could use the exposure but I can't stand TC lol

tumblr_static_1vaj0v9n1shwc4ks4c0gwsowo.

Can somebody please remix her smoke drink break up cover? It's still one of my favourite dua songs it sounds so good as it is  i'd love to hear with more of a beat like the original

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

The US tour is over. I have to say I'm pleasantly surprised at how many sold out shows she had for someone who still doesn't have an album out yet and that a lot of people don't know

BzhmW.png

The US tour is over. I have to say I'm pleasantly surprised at how many sold out shows she had for someone who still doesn't have an album out yet and that a lot of people don't know

Album in less than 3 months, i'm kinda glad she pushed it back to make it perfect because the wait isn't actually that long

it's been done a few times tho

hopefully this is really it

Well, Warner can't just easily pull/delay the vinyl pressing like they can with a CD or download so it looks like this is finally coming out for real :defeated:

She got dropped from the Chainsmokers collab Wake Up Alone and replaced by Jhene Aiko

I feel it's more as she dropped out of that project... good thing 

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

Well, Warner can't just easily pull/delay the vinyl pressing like they can with a CD or download so it looks like this is finally coming out for real :defeated:

Thats only a test pressing. Those get scrapped all the time. That doesn't mean they've started manufacturing the actual run of records

is it me or does Elle look like that poppy off topic I know

I've been thinking this for monthssssss :illumarina:

Oh my god literally 4 other people aside from you guys have told me this in the last month.. I'm taking it as a major compliment tho bc I love poppy and she is beautiful

tumblr_obang59MB31ujgbu9o1_500.gif

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Genesis on vinyl -

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS