Trash Magic

Dua Lipa

i feel like i've said this before but i'm not sure so i'm just gonna say it again. I like the album but i feel i would have liked it better if other people produced it, dreams, genesis and bad together (finished) studio productions are kinda underwhelming.

the three 2015 songs >>> full album.

i76mrxw.png 

why do smokers become so triggered and defensive when someone points out that they're smoking?

Because they sub-consciously recognise that it's a bad habit to have and don't want to have to admit it, so they defend themselves against any criticisms of that they perceive to be receiving

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Really disappointed with the Japan edition. The track list on the back doesn't include the bonus songs, nor does the booklet. The only reference to them is in Japan on the OBI.... Lazy. Also comes in a jewel case not the matt finished slip case.

Really disappointed with the Japan edition. The track list on the back doesn't include the bonus songs, nor does the booklet. The only reference to them is in Japan on the OBI.... Lazy. Also comes in a jewel case not the matt finished slip case.

Can you PLEASE upload For Julian??

OAjeWdG.jpg?1