Trash Magic

Dua Lipa

Apart from the awkward and poorly edited lip syncing, this is an AMAZING video and I love the diversity of the girls and the feminist message of girls sticking together. Plus the song is one of my faves from the album!

can someone send me For Julian in at least 320 (doesn't have to be lossless) i havent even heard it yet

Its on her soundcloud if u wanna hear it before getting hq lol

so i tried listening to her, i gave new rules a shot and right off he bat there's something abut her voice i hate..../:

also the chorus drop is so ugly this poor girl sounds like every other pop girl in the business why is she so damn hyped     :whoopi:

so i tried listening to her, i gave new rules a shot and right off he bat there's something abut her voice i hate..../:

also the chorus drop is so ugly this poor girl sounds like every other pop girl in the business why is she so damn hyped :whoopi:

thanks for making this announcement no one asked for

thats what threads are for miss attitude. opinions, thanks

They're really not. The entertainment section is for artists you're fans of, not somewhere you go to criticise people you don't like.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1