Trash Magic

Dua Lipa

It's what she deserves, she was clearly dying to be famous and now she is-now suffer you bland bitch C4rT6xuWQAA0MKB.jpg

That's rather heartless, we don't know what else had happened that day to make her act like that. Obviously you don't suffer from any kind of panic disorder because I would not wish a panic attack on anyone, they are awful. You don't have to like Dua or her music, but come on

Lmao at some people actually replying to these comments. There's people there's people on here who are still pressed everytime lorde gets mentioned and the "drama" and threatening lanas position in music bs is 5 years old by now. It's funny coming from people who's fav has been hated on and ridiculed by a whole nation at some point but whatever makes them have their lil high.

She's clearly fine she already posted about arriving in Brazil hours ago.

i76mrxw.png 

She confirmed IDGAF as her next single, probably will be released early 2018, she already shot a music video for it. 

"I obviously don't want to give too much away about the video, but obviously I'm really excited about it. It's about your weaker self and stronger self fighting with each other, but in the end, it comes from an agreement of self love is more important than anything."

8nl2OpX.png

She confirmed IDGAF as her next single, probably will be released early 2018, she already shot a music video for it. 

"I obviously don't want to give too much away about the video, but obviously I'm really excited about it. It's about your weaker self and stronger self fighting with each other, but in the end, it comes from an agreement of self love is more important than anything."

YESYESYESYEYSYSYYEYSYSY