Trash Magic

Dua Lipa

is it just me or dua lipa is a bit sexist lately. i mean, second video of all-girls with "i dont care about boys" lyrics. she could at least throw one cute twink out there as a dancer to represent boys and the gays at the same time. I love her but when it comes to her music videos, i feel like boys are not really the target of her music... idk maybe it's just me but imagine if a male artist did video like that with all male dancers, singing about not giving a fuck about girls.. wait that sounds like a great idea for coming out, shawn mendes where you at

is it just me or dua lipa is a bit sexist lately. i mean, second video of all-girls with "i dont care about boys" lyrics. she could at least throw one cute twink out there as a dancer to represent boys and the gays at the same time. I love her but when it comes to her music videos, i feel like boys are not really the target of her music... idk maybe it's just me but imagine if a male artist did video like that with all male dancers, singing about not giving a fuck about girls.. wait that sounds like a great idea for coming out, shawn mendes where you at

DGIZvGLUwAAFVPD.jpg

No there's definitely something to be said about following up New Rules with IDGAF. I think it was smart actually it's a continuation thematically and they are obviously hoping to replicate the same impression New Rules had but does kind of pigeonhole her into general public "man hating feminist!" territory 

The song actually always make me so hype without expecting it lol. I imagined a really cool 90s style video with a fisheye sense and crazy fashion. They didn't deliver  :noparty:

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

she went FULL feminist with that armpit cover ahahhah

nicole probably shot that ugly cover

No there's definitely something to be said about following up New Rules with IDGAF. I think it was smart actually it's a continuation thematically and they are obviously hoping to replicate the same impression New Rules had but does kind of pigeonhole her into general public "man hating feminist!" territory 

The song actually always make me so hype without expecting it lol. I imagined a really cool 90s style video with a fisheye sense and crazy fashion. They didn't deliver  :noparty:

I predicted this just by the cover :rip:

26152858_146336329319150_287476412252264

I predicted this just by the cover :rip:

26152858_146336329319150_287476412252264

But she's SHAVING her armpits... removing hair to fit eurocentric beauty standards and to appeal to the male gaze..... Pick a side! 

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

lucille-portable.gif

delete this