Photo

Dua Lipa

• Please log in to reply
3391 replies to this topic

#3381 OFFLINE   DLT

DLT

I'm flying to the moon again, dreaming about heroin.

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 821 posts
  • LocationTEXAS
  • Fan Since:November 2011
  • Time Online: 152d 11h 26m 7s

Posted 20 February 2018 - 05:03 PM

relax lol it was literally just a question to people who's seen her live
i didn't say anything bad about her

Have you ever seen her live before? If not then do it just to do it. She’s a great performer. Lots of energy and her voice is amazing live. I plan to see her this go round but I actually saw her last time she toured the US last year. I will say that this tours setlist is lacking compared to last years. She’s not playing a lot of the songs I really really liked anymore. She’s mainly playing the popular ones but I’m happy for her.

I’m rambling, lol. Go!

Just do it.

I actually refunded my tickets in Houston when she cancelled b/c of SNL but plan to get tix to her second show date in Dallas!
  • True Romance, loleetah and badbitchontheside like this

#3382 ONLINE   Amadeus

Amadeus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,289 posts
  • Locationsomewhere in northern italy
  • Time Online: 144d 14h 22m 19s

Posted 20 February 2018 - 05:06 PM

relax lol it was literally just a question to people who's seen her live
i didn't say anything bad about her

nooo i didn't mean it like that.. haha i have seen her plenty of times and i personally would but i know what you mean. i'm trying to sell my billie eilish ticket rn bc i bought it in december but idc about her at all anymore. i listen to like 2 of her songs every now and then but i won't go to her concert for that. if you feel the same you shouldn't go but if you still enjoy the songs and are up for a concert experience then i don't see why you shouldn't go.

i've been to dua shows that were great and soo much fun and i've been to shows where i was like... yeah that wasn't necessary to go this time.

most of her shows are fun though.

• DLT likes this

i76mrxw.png 

#3383 OFFLINE   badbitchontheside

badbitchontheside

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts
  • Fan Since:2012
  • Time Online: 2d 2h 19m 45s

Posted 20 February 2018 - 05:19 PM

Have you ever seen her live before? If not then do it just to do it. She’s a great performer. Lots of energy and her voice is amazing live. I plan to see her this go round but I actually saw her last time she toured the US last year. I will say that this tours setlist is lacking compared to last years. She’s not playing a lot of the songs I really really liked anymore. She’s mainly playing the popular ones but I’m happy for her.

I’m rambling, lol. Go!

Just do it.

I actually refunded my tickets in Houston when she cancelled b/c of SNL but plan to get tix to her second show date in Dallas!

nooo i didn't mean it like that.. haha i have seen her plenty of times and i personally would but i know what you mean. i'm trying to sell my billie eilish ticket rn bc i bought it in december but idc about her at all anymore. i listen to like 2 of her songs every now and then but i won't go to her concert for that. if you feel the same you shouldn't go but if you still enjoy the songs and are up for a concert experience then i don't see why you shouldn't go.

i've been to dua shows that were great and soo much fun and i've been to shows where i was like... yeah that wasn't necessary to go this time.

most of her shows are fun though.

because i've seen some videos of her performing and some i think are really great and some i think it's not so great.. Maybe it's different when it's televised and when it's a concert 
Also i never been to a concert alone before but maybe it could be fun. thx for yours answers i actually think i'll go

#3384 OFFLINE   DLT

DLT

I'm flying to the moon again, dreaming about heroin.

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 821 posts
  • LocationTEXAS
  • Fan Since:November 2011
  • Time Online: 152d 11h 26m 7s

Posted 20 February 2018 - 05:21 PM

because i've seen some videos of her performing and some i think are really great and some i think it's not so great.. Maybe it's different when it's televised and when it's a concert 
Also i never been to a concert alone before but maybe it could be fun. thx for yours answers i actually think i'll go

You’re welcome! Rest assured being there and in the moment is always different than videos. I’m sure it will be a fun experience!
  • Amadeus and badbitchontheside like this

#3385 ONLINE   Amadeus

Amadeus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,289 posts

Posted 20 February 2018 - 06:16 PM

her televised performances are fads.

i really don't like most of them, especially when she does choreo bc she cant dance and sounds bad when she's focusing on doing it right.

• DLT likes this

i76mrxw.png 

#3386 OFFLINE   loleetah

loleetah

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 968 posts
  • LocationNYC
  • Fan Since:2011
  • Time Online: 32d 21h 58m 21s

Posted 20 February 2018 - 06:55 PM

is dua worth seeing live? i have tickets but actually thinking of selling them lol...
i just don't care about her like i did last summer

I saw her in 2017 and met her, she concert was a lot of fun and very high energy, she's a great performer.

Did you buy tickets with someone or just buy one for yourself? Either way, it's always fun to dance and hear a live performance. I doubt you'd regret going unless your tickets were really expensive

• DLT and badbitchontheside like this

#3387 OFFLINE   badbitchontheside

badbitchontheside

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts
  • Time Online: 2d 2h 19m 45s

Posted 20 February 2018 - 07:16 PM

I saw her in 2017 and met her, she concert was a lot of fun and very high energy, she's a great performer.

Did you buy tickets with someone or just buy one for yourself? Either way, it's always fun to dance and hear a live performance. I doubt you'd regret going unless your tickets were really expensive

I bought them with a friend who i'm not so close to anymore. yes, i dont remember the tickets being expensive so i should probably just go and enjoy it

#3388 OFFLINE   newemotion

newemotion

the prodigal daughter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 337 posts
  • Time Online: 27d 17h 57m 1s

Posted 20 February 2018 - 08:57 PM

https://twitter.com/...936097481158658 New tour dates!!!!! Orlando  :defeated:  I'm so ready

• DAMN likes this

tumblr_static_1vaj0v9n1shwc4ks4c0gwsowo.

#3389 OFFLINE   DAMN

DAMN

Kungfu Kenny

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,251 posts
  • LocationOrlando
  • Fan Since:2013
  • Time Online: 83d 8h 32m 44s

Posted 20 February 2018 - 09:14 PM

ok so my local radio station posted on FB that Dua could be the next James Bond woman AND singer for the theme. but they deleted the article! hmmm :crossed: 

• True Romance and rosemarysummerthyme like this

tumblr_nvz00jSRDO1uf4zrjo1_500.gif

#3390 OFFLINE   drewby

drewby

sleepy bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,532 posts
  • LocationAtlanta
  • Time Online: 145d 14h 2m 4s

Posted 20 February 2018 - 11:17 PM

More tour added!

DWet9KQWAAAwrCz.jpg

No VIP this time though?  :deadbanana:

VIP is listed on VIP Nation for those dates

• rosemarysummerthyme likes this

Posted Image

#3391 OFFLINE   ultralife

ultralife

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,333 posts
  • LocationAustralia
  • Time Online: 122d 13h 22m 44s

Posted Yesterday, 08:09 AM

Omg this is iconic

• National Anthem, snake and BLURRYFACE like this

FzytWEW.png

#3392 ONLINE   Amadeus

Amadeus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,289 posts

Posted Yesterday, 02:44 PM

its kinda cute i guess but why didnt they arrange this better. best part was zara and dua in the bridge.

i76mrxw.png 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users