Trash Magic

Dua Lipa

relax lol it was literally just a question to people who's seen her live

i didn't say anything bad about her

Have you ever seen her live before? If not then do it just to do it. She’s a great performer. Lots of energy and her voice is amazing live. I plan to see her this go round but I actually saw her last time she toured the US last year. I will say that this tours setlist is lacking compared to last years. She’s not playing a lot of the songs I really really liked anymore. She’s mainly playing the popular ones but I’m happy for her.

I’m rambling, lol. Go!

Just do it.

I actually refunded my tickets in Houston when she cancelled b/c of SNL but plan to get tix to her second show date in Dallas!

relax lol it was literally just a question to people who's seen her live

i didn't say anything bad about her

nooo i didn't mean it like that.. haha i have seen her plenty of times and i personally would but i know what you mean. i'm trying to sell my billie eilish ticket rn bc i bought it in december but idc about her at all anymore. i listen to like 2 of her songs every now and then but i won't go to her concert for that. if you feel the same you shouldn't go but if you still enjoy the songs and are up for a concert experience then i don't see why you shouldn't go.

i've been to dua shows that were great and soo much fun and i've been to shows where i was like... yeah that wasn't necessary to go this time.

most of her shows are fun though.

i76mrxw.png 

Have you ever seen her live before? If not then do it just to do it. She’s a great performer. Lots of energy and her voice is amazing live. I plan to see her this go round but I actually saw her last time she toured the US last year. I will say that this tours setlist is lacking compared to last years. She’s not playing a lot of the songs I really really liked anymore. She’s mainly playing the popular ones but I’m happy for her.

I’m rambling, lol. Go!

Just do it.

I actually refunded my tickets in Houston when she cancelled b/c of SNL but plan to get tix to her second show date in Dallas!

nooo i didn't mean it like that.. haha i have seen her plenty of times and i personally would but i know what you mean. i'm trying to sell my billie eilish ticket rn bc i bought it in december but idc about her at all anymore. i listen to like 2 of her songs every now and then but i won't go to her concert for that. if you feel the same you shouldn't go but if you still enjoy the songs and are up for a concert experience then i don't see why you shouldn't go.

i've been to dua shows that were great and soo much fun and i've been to shows where i was like... yeah that wasn't necessary to go this time.

most of her shows are fun though.

because i've seen some videos of her performing and some i think are really great and some i think it's not so great.. Maybe it's different when it's televised and when it's a concert 

Also i never been to a concert alone before but maybe it could be fun. thx for yours answers i actually think i'll go

because i've seen some videos of her performing and some i think are really great and some i think it's not so great.. Maybe it's different when it's televised and when it's a concert 

Also i never been to a concert alone before but maybe it could be fun. thx for yours answers i actually think i'll go

You’re welcome! Rest assured being there and in the moment is always different than videos. I’m sure it will be a fun experience!

her televised performances are fads.

i really don't like most of them, especially when she does choreo bc she cant dance and sounds bad when she's focusing on doing it right.

i76mrxw.png 

is dua worth seeing live? i have tickets but actually thinking of selling them lol...

i just don't care about her like i did last summer

I saw her in 2017 and met her, she concert was a lot of fun and very high energy, she's a great performer.

Did you buy tickets with someone or just buy one for yourself? Either way, it's always fun to dance and hear a live performance. I doubt you'd regret going unless your tickets were really expensive

I saw her in 2017 and met her, she concert was a lot of fun and very high energy, she's a great performer.

Did you buy tickets with someone or just buy one for yourself? Either way, it's always fun to dance and hear a live performance. I doubt you'd regret going unless your tickets were really expensive

I bought them with a friend who i'm not so close to anymore. yes, i dont remember the tickets being expensive so i should probably just go and enjoy it

Omg this is iconic

Queen of sounding identical to the studio recording in a live setting!

Just wish this utilized the voices of the other singers. It would have been interesting to hear them having more of a prominent voice, but idk, maybe that's just because I stan half these women as well haha

Sooooo did anyone buy Dua tickets today? I wanted to get VIP, and I had Ticketmaster up and ready to go before/at 10am. When 10am hit, I kept getting an error message when I tried to purchase tickets. When the page finally loaded, VIP was all gone...and this was in a matter of like 2 minutes or less.  :toofunny:

After that, I checked GA ticket availability, and Ticketmaster was telling me the only tickets available were resale tickets at 4x face value, so I said screw that. I checked again a few hours later out of curiosity, and there were/are suddenly GA tickets available at their actual value ($35ish). MESS. I ended up snagging a GA ticket, guess I'll be waiting in line all day long to get a decent spot up close.

SO if anyone else is going to her Minneapolis show and plans on queueing, let me know! I'm going by myself and I'd love to make some new friends!  :kiss3:  

giphy-1.gif