Trash Magic

Dua Lipa

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

anything about a new single/ep? i haven't heard anything about her releasing anything since the live acoustic ep 

She released IDGAF as a single, two remix EPs for that, One Kiss and the video for it. According to someone who asked her at a M&G, there are currently no plans for a follow up SOLO single to IDGAF. I believe there's another major collab to follow One Kiss, which will probably be late summer

BzhmW.png

She released IDGAF as a single, two remix EPs for that, One Kiss and the video for it. According to someone who asked her at a M&G, there are currently no plans for a follow up SOLO single to IDGAF. I believe there's another major collab to follow One Kiss, which will probably be late summer

youre right, she said IDGAF is the last single for the album

i miss the old dua lipa  :noparty:

her career isn't even 3 years old ajkwdkdkj

I swear to god I’ve heard part of this song before? Maybe from those discord snippets? I swear it’s sooo familiar

Hmm maybe? It's the album outtake that was supposed to be on the original tracklist (2nd to last, right before Garden)

PLEASE tell me there are good one kiss remixes. i've never heard a bad dua lipa remix so i'm ready

this is the only official one so far.. theres probably a few good ones by other DJs and fanmades