Trash Magic

Dua Lipa

Does anyone know who she's working with on her second album? There better be lots of tracks produced by Stephen Kozmeniuk again, pretty much all of the songs he did on the first album were my favourites. 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Does anyone have that other song she did with Sean Paul that leaked in Feb? I forgot the name

The only thing I could find was a song called "Party Girl", but those are not Dua's vocals.

https://instaud.io/private/3106b1f9bd3f6cfa2e38b1e4a515e089561c79db

I'm not sure if that's the song you were looking for though :(

8nl2OpX.png

The only thing I could find was a song called "Party Girl", but those are not Dua's vocals.

https://instaud.io/private/3106b1f9bd3f6cfa2e38b1e4a515e089561c79db

I'm not sure if that's the song you were looking for though :(

A lot of people were trading it as a Dua feat but yes you're right, it's not her

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

she should have been well into her second era by now, her hype will be gone by the time she releases

I'm honestly kind of glad she took a break, she was EVERYWHERE. I was getting a little bit saturated by her presence and the over exposure she was getting.

Can't wait for new music tho! And I really hope she will twist her sound a bit!  :flutter:

8nl2OpX.png

I'm honestly kind of glad she took a break, she was EVERYWHERE. I was getting a little bit saturated by her presence and the over exposure she was getting.

Can't wait for new music tho! And I really hope she will twist her sound a bit!  :flutter:

agreed, especially after the Met Gala

negAbhB.png

she should have been well into her second era by now, her hype will be gone by the time she releases

No it won't. People like Dua and she's right to take a break for a short time. Pumping out another album so soon would make people sick of her, she's smart for waiting to let people miss her, so her return will be more powerful.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1