Trash Magic

Dua Lipa

what does this have to do with Dua Lipa

Dua wrote the song in 2014 for her debut album and she has a demo that leaked in 2018, now the song got sold to other artists and they released it 6 years later

allegedly shes dropping FN deluxe edition this friday.. hmm..

edit: ok so i think this rumour started cause Spotify said “come back april 3rd for more original content” but I’m pretty sure they’re just referring to those little shitty canvas videos they do as original content

qfrWuBl.png

has anyone heard Primal Heart by Kimbra? i feel like FN and Primal Heart are sisters in another universe, Primal Heart is just more synth-ey and watered down. so i believe if you liked FN i'm sure there would be some songs you would like on Primal Heart

yes ma'am im one of her 5 fans in the world lmao. primal heart isnt a strong album but the songs itself are all good. I love Human, Recovery, and Past Love

Never been a Dua fan and continued to sleep on her during this whole era rollout but I've been listening to this album nonstop.

1.    Pretty Please

2.    If It Ain't Me

2.    Levitating

3.    Break My Heart

4.    Cool

5.    Physical

6.    Don't Start Now

7.    Hallucinate

8.    Good In Bed

9.    Love Again

10.  Boys Will Be Boys

11.  Future Nostalgia

tumblr_ov81kxfRAq1t0t62zo1_500.gif

I'm still not over how Dua went from opening for Troye Sivan to being THE biggest pop girl right now.

I had already seen Troye once, but once it was announced Dua was opening for him, I went specifically for her. I honestly can't even remember her setlist, but in that moment I knew she was the next it girl. What a night :wub:

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

I had already seen Troye once, but once it was announced Dua was opening for him, I went specifically for her. I honestly can't even remember her setlist, but in that moment I knew she was the next it girl. What a night :wub:

I remember everyone was saying she was gonna be the next huge popstar when DL1 dropped. Then around like 2018 everyone was shitting on her hardcore, saying she was bland and boring and generic, and yet here she is in 2020, with a standout second album that is doing amazing right now (at least I think it is?) She really proved her worth and artistry and I'm so proud of her. She really did become the next huge popstar :flutter: :ohmy: :wowcry:

negAbhB.png

Would have loved to get "Levitating" and "Hallucinate" as singles instead of  "Don't start now" and "Future Nostalgia". "Pretty Please" is kinda special too.
"Break My Heart" is my least favorite song from the new album. It's not as bad as "New Rules" but it reminds me a lot of it.

Here's the video of her confirming Future Nostalgia deluxe - 

"Yes, there will be. I've been holding back some songs. I guess now, trying to figure it out. I'm excited because I've got some songs that I've been holding back that I'm really excited for everyone to hear."

https://twitter.com/drewhoward20/status/1245790432895864840

& also talk of her Miley Cyrus collaboration -

"I don't know. We don't know. We're not sure if the song that we wanted to put out was the song that we wanted to put out, so now it's in waiting, and maybe we'll do something different. We're not sure. There is a song, but I don't know if it's the song."

https://twitter.com/drewhoward20/status/1245790947184705542

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Here's the video of her confirming Future Nostalgia deluxe - 

"Yes, there will be. I've been holding back some songs. I guess now, trying to figure it out. I'm excited because I've got some songs that I've been holding back that I'm really excited for everyone to hear."

https://twitter.com/drewhoward20/status/1245790432895864840

& also talk of her Miley Cyrus collaboration -

"I don't know. We don't know. We're not sure if the song that we wanted to put out was the song that we wanted to put out, so now it's in waiting, and maybe we'll do something different. We're not sure. There is a song, but I don't know if it's the song."

https://twitter.com/drewhoward20/status/1245790947184705542

If It Ain't Me basically confirmed, she'd be insane to not release it

negAbhB.png

Her 13 yr old brother just posted the raw future nostalgia cover photo to his story and dua just reposted it LMAO. It always your own. I instantly recognised it was the raw pic.

FN_raw_cover_photo.jpg

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

w

Her 13 yr old brother just posted the raw future nostalgia cover photo to his story and dua just reposted it LMAO. It always your own. I instantly recognised it was the raw pic.

FN_raw_cover_photo.jpg

wait how do you know

negAbhB.png