Trash Magic

Dua Lipa

just got a vinyl copy and WOW is it bright... it's so much more vibrant than i expected.  the slight transparency makes it look great too.

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

So here's my top 5:

1. Don't Start Now

2. Love Again

3. Future Nostalgia

4. Break My Heart

5. Physical

I think my ranking would be:

1. Break My Heart
  2. Levitating
  3. Future Nostalgia
  4. Physical
  5. Cool
  6. Love Again
  7. Hallucinate
  8. Don't Start Now
  9. Boys Will Be Boys
  10. Pretty Please
  11. Good In Bed

They're all amazing though, the only ones I sometimes skip are Pretty Please and Good In Bed.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

How far down did 5SOS album drop from last week? I'm only seeing Dua's position and people mocking them but not their actual position

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

How far down did 5SOS album drop from last week? I'm only seeing Dua's position and people mocking them but not their actual position

Dua is #1 with FN and #14 with DL1, they are not on the top 14 :teehee:

8nl2OpX.png

My current rankings as of rn, really just based off the vibe I got from each track

1. Break My Heart

2. Good in Bed

3. Don’t Start Now

4. Levitating

5. Pretty Please

6. Love Again

7. Hallucinate

8. Physical

9. Future Nostalgia

10. Cool

11. Boys Will Be Boys

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

as much as I love Dua and as much as I don't want to start a war here I feel like we need to talk about why everyone keeps being quiet on Dua being a nazi apologist and defending kosovo's independence, I mean, I want to know what are your thoughts on the issue, also I won't stop listening to her like I love her voice and her music but I think that this is a important thing that needs to be discussed. Love y'all

giphy.gif

as much as I love Dua and as much as I don't want to start a war here I feel like we need to talk about why everyone keeps being quiet on Dua being a nazi apologist and defending kosovo's independence, I mean, I want to know what are your thoughts on the issue, also I won't stop listening to her like I love her voice and her music but I think that this is a important thing that needs to be discussed. Love y'all

wait whoa, what?? is Kosovo a nazi created place? lemme do a wikipedia search rq

EDIT

idk what im looking for tbh

negAbhB.png

I think you'll only find yourself disappointed to keep holding expectations on pop stars to publicly comment on things like this. She's a public figure and things of this nature will only be used to damage her career instead of creating a genuine discussion. Whether her silence makes her compliant or a bad person is up to you but that's just the tradeoff she has to make as a celebrity unfortunately :(

And I think trying to get an answer from someone who's job relies on trying to reach as many people as possible makes it a bit of a lost cause.