Trash Magic

Dua Lipa

Umm the album + Physical and especially Don't Start Now are still doing incredibly well on streaming and getting lots of airplay, Break My Heart is still rising on the charts, Dua worked her ass off during that "promo tour" (which she had to improvise thanks to Miss Rona – remember that others just postponed their campaigns), we got two videos for each one of the singles + lyric videos for every single song (and we can still expect at least one more single from the standard edition), and overall Future Nostalgia is still THE pop album of the year. Plus, Dua already started hinting at the upcoming deluxe edition plus collabs with Normani and possibly Kylie fucking Minogue. Like, chile, let the good sis breathe for a minute, she'll be back promoting the deluxe edition and the summer single soon enough, hopefully proper TV performances will be possible again in the foreseeable future too, and finally the Future Nostalgia Tour is happening in 2021. Also, we know from label reps that this campaign isn't over yet and there's still a lot to come.

A COLLAB WITH KYLIE MINOGUE

oh no my little gay heart is not prepared

negAbhB.png

Umm the album + Physical and especially Don't Start Now are still doing incredibly well on streaming and getting lots of airplay, Break My Heart is still rising on the charts, Dua worked her ass off during that "promo tour" (which she had to improvise thanks to Miss Rona – remember that others just postponed their campaigns), we got two videos for each one of the singles + lyric videos for every single song (and we can still expect at least one more single from the standard edition), and overall Future Nostalgia is still THE pop album of the year. Plus, Dua already started hinting at the upcoming deluxe edition plus collabs with Normani and possibly Kylie fucking Minogue. Like, chile, let the good sis breathe for a minute, she'll be back promoting the deluxe edition and the summer single soon enough, hopefully proper TV performances will be possible again in the foreseeable future too, and finally the Future Nostalgia Tour is happening in 2021. Also, we know from label reps that this campaign isn't over yet and there's still a lot to come.

Wait, is the summer single the Bad Bunny and J Balvin collab? 

Holy shit so hear me out sis, I absolutely adore everything about Dua except her music (I especially love her voice) but I just completely randomly played Love Again on the Spotify new pop playlist and I did NOT fucking knew it sampled one of my ultimate fav songs ever aka Your Woman... And the song's an absolutely bop... I'm so fucked if I start loving her

ZKcaooE.png

Holy shit so hear me out sis, I absolutely adore everything about Dua except her music (I especially love her voice) but I just completely randomly played Love Again on the Spotify new pop playlist and I did NOT fucking knew it sampled one of my ultimate fav songs ever aka Your Woman... And the song's an absolutely bop... I'm so fucked if I start loving her

What don’t you like about her music? Trying to figure out how to make you stan her if you like everything else

giphy-1.gif