Trash Magic

Dua Lipa

Hallucinate will be a UK hit. It's too poppy and loud for US to pick up on it tbh.

It's probably mostly just meant for the UK (+ Europe/Australia) anyway, since Break Your Heart has already peaked here, whereas the US is a bit behind. Then the next single (I'm assuming that'll be the Levitating remix) should be a "global" single again. The only question is – did they shoot the video for Hallucinate beforehand, alongside the others? Or was it shot recently, which would mean it's more of a DIY kinda affair due to lockdown and social distancing regulations.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Honestly something like this for the music video of Hallucinate would have been perfect (Even tho with the Covid I don't think it would be a great idea):

the way i literally talked to a friend of mine the other day about how her next album should sound like the poppiest songs from masseduction, ugh, it would be a serve

It's probably mostly just meant for the UK (+ Europe/Australia) anyway, since Break Your Heart has already peaked here, whereas the US is a bit behind. Then the next single (I'm assuming that'll be the Levitating remix) should be a "global" single again. The only question is – did they shoot the video for Hallucinate beforehand, alongside the others? Or was it shot recently, which would mean it's more of a DIY kinda affair due to lockdown and social distancing regulations.

idk about hallucinate but i think she was shooting the levitating one in late may/early june if i remember correctly

giphy.gif

The video she shot with her boyfriend was for Hallucinate. Levitating hasn't been shot yet, likely because they want M and Dua to be in it together and M's knee is still recovering from surgery after the Madame X Tour

BzhmW.png