Trash Magic

Dua Lipa

she/her label was so fucking stupid for not putting new love, be the one, last dance and like two more songs recorded around that time into an ep and let her have a break so this whole album wouldnt be a mess

hey_hey.jpg

her label seemed fine for the february release tho so i really don't know why she's pushing these collaborations so hard. if she wants them so badly she should have released the album in 4 weeks and then do a rerelease during fall with like 5 or 6 more songs since she already said she has so many songs to choose from.

i76mrxw.png 

it's not just the interviewers fault, things leak this way and this isn't the first song to do and won't be the last. everyone should know that getting smth and sending it to someone is dangerous, from interviewer to the person who uploaded it in the end. if they woulnd't have done it someone else would have within 2 weeks now that the song got some more attention lately.

also there's two versions of want to and both are whack. ditch that last dance 2.0 already

omg what JVSPER is dualetly?

The interviewer told him that everything should be out by now or leaked. It's actually kinda funny considering that should have been true but her label just loves to fuck her up.

This will be the video of the year, can't wait for this to go #1, also bad together is actually better than I expected, those 2nd verse vocals are heavenly

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

This will be the video of the year, can't wait for this to go #1, also bad together is actually better than I expected, those 2nd verse vocals are heavenly

I wonder what else she's done with Emily Warren besides the scrapped chainsmokers feature that made Emily give this song to her