WhiteHydrangea

Lana is a bitch/Lana is shady af

This is one of my favourite threads on this website

This says 2011 but it went up to 2013 (y&b vid release) it would be so awesome if she started doing this again in her next era but I doubt she gives a shit anymore

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

Lana was a shady bitch when she didn't tell Barrie they were broken up during the Ultraviolence era. She left Barrie looking clueless while she was running around the forest in Hollywood with Francesco making the horrible Ultraviolence video and getting bad press for saying stupid shit  :whatever:

She was such a bitch, poor guy :rip:

8nl2OpX.png

Ya this caused alot of the beef between Lorde and lana

lmao i've read about that but i wasn't sure :toofunny: i like lorde but she shouldn't have said such things about other artists, espeically at the beginning of her career...

nsaalk.jpg

lana-lorde.png

she favorited THIS??? :oopna:

Ya this caused alot of the beef between Lorde and lana

LOLOLOL

https://twitter.com/lanadelrey/status/51474658171699201?lang=es

"U should feel lucky to have my $79 lipstick kisses all over your face. Ur probably used to those cheap tricks kissin u w their .99 cent lips"

:oprah:

LOVE this quote so much lol

~INSTA1.gif

https://twitter.com/lanadelrey/status/51474658171699201?lang=es

"U should feel lucky to have my $79 lipstick kisses all over your face. Ur probably used to those cheap tricks kissin u w their .99 cent lips"

:oprah:

"I don't even have that much to say! ... I didn't even have enough money to buy Cocoa Puffs" :eartha:

8nl2OpX.png

Ok so, random thought. I've seen many people close to Lana call her out for being kind of a b!tch in recent years and I was wondering if you had any more information.

Most recently Azealia Banks tweeted that after all of the drama of last year Lana stopped replying to her calls and texts and AB felt let down since they had been friends for many years. I understand Lana's position here, AB was using homophobic and racist slurs against everybody, from Zayn to Iggy etc. and she probably didn't want to be associated with that anymore/was ashamed of her but let's be honest, Azealia Banks is, at least slightly, mentally ill/unstable. Lana should've at least kept in touch.

Another artist close to Lana in the beginning is Yoann Lemoine (aka Woodkid, director of bot the music videos for BTD and Blue Jeans). They were very close and Lana said multiple time he was her favorite director, they hang out also out of set and performed together. However when asked if he would work with Lana again in 2015 on Facebook he replied saying he would love to but Lana hadn't responded to any of him emails in ages and the two just weren't apparently in touch.

Just to mention: remember Jamie King ? Lana and the actress were very close back in 2012/13 but it seemed like they were in some sort of feud back in 2014 and Jamie kept shading her on twitter and insta. We don't really know what went down but from the little hints she gave years ago it seemed to me like she was convinced it was Lana's fault. Who knows.

PS: also the whole breakup with Barrie thing ? They didn't talk for weeks and suddenly she announced her breakup with him in an interview without him knowing ? that's some kind of fuked up sht

What do you think ? Our sweet girl Lana is actually a mean b!tch ? Do you have any more stories to add to this thread ?

tumblr_n0usy0X9GO1r65oxko1_500.gif

giphy.gif

What we see/hear is only part of each story. Not to mention, there could be a culmination of reasons as to why someone (like Lana, in this case) wouldn't remain in contact with particular people. I don't think it's fair to label her a "bitch" when we have limited information (or for any reason, tbh.)

I dont think anyone needs to keep in touch with racist homophobes like AB

I think the rest might just be due to lana and her anxieties, accidentally messing things up because she's worried and lets it get the better of her :( she's not a bitch even if she does some things 'wrong'