WhiteHydrangea

Lana is a bitch/Lana is shady af

Yeah.......I'm not gonna sugarcoat this, but it was pretty shitty of both of them. The guy was probably nervous, and so was Lana. The guy should have let her take the pic, but on the other hand, Lana should realise he's a fan and he probably got nervous and wanted to get the prefect shot too. Tone down the 'tude Lanz.

he had already gotten two pics and did not like them and wanted another and she agreed but then he didnt like the angle n tried to adjust it and she got pissed 

e1s11.gif

he had already gotten two pics and did not like them and wanted another and she agreed but then he didnt like the angle n tried to adjust it and she got pissed 

still not a good enough excuse to me I'm afraid. I take into consideration she had a long night but sometimes the first selfie doesn't always come out right. She could have handled it better.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

still not a good enough excuse to me I'm afraid. I take into consideration she had a long night but sometimes the first selfie doesn't always come out right. She could have handled it better.

lmaoooooooo, she is not entitled to do shit tho. lmao too bad if you dont like how you look in the selfie, way to be ungrateful and demanding 

what weirdo follows someone to their hotel too!!!?!

e1s11.gif

lmaoooooooo, she is not entitled to do shit tho. lmao too bad if you dont like how you look in the selfie, way to be ungrateful and demanding 

Oh I know and  I understand Lana's point of view but like I said, she could have handled the situation better.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I don't know why everyone is acting like she killed someone. She is an introvert. She needs her space after an event like this. Of course you have to be thankful to have fans that listen to your music but at the same time as a fan you have to be careful to not cross the line. People wouldn't have handled it like this if this was Cardi or Nicki.

-Homeland of the Gods-

I agree with both points of view really.

Lana could have handled it a bit better, however we don't know the full story and if the fan was causing a scene after following her to her hotel, I can understand her reaction. Especially after the Florida stalker incident...

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png

Ya'll Lana is a person! She gets mad sometimes. What do we expect her to be miss goody two shoes all day frickin long? She's a human being and she's allowed to get pissed off sometimes. I cant imagine how exhausting it must get to be taking pictures with fans ALL THE TIME and pretending you're happy about it. Give her a break and stop expecting her to be perfect

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

The guy got already two pics and then he wanted a third pic too? And on top of that trying to grab the phone from lana to control how the pic is going to turn out? Very rude behavior and entitled af. He can fuck himself, he ain't getting a third pic with that rude attitude and already 2 pics taken. I'm very happy Lana didn't put up with his shit and left. The girl doesn't have all the time and patience to deal with someone who got already 324 pics and wants another too. Hope she does it more often in future in fact.Well done Lana <3

And yall better give her a fucking break. If anything Lana is TOO nice to her fans, way too nice, way too giving. She has every right to refuse if some idiot is being an entitled prick.

:woot: giphy.gif :woot:

The guy got already two pics and then he wanted a third pic too? And on top of that trying to grab the phone from lana to control how the pic is going to turn out? Very rude behavior and entitled af. He can fuck himself, he ain't getting a third pic with that rude attitude and already 2 pics taken. I'm very happy Lana didn't put up with his shit and left. The girl doesn't have all the time and patience to deal with someone who got already 324 pics and wants another too. Hope she does it more often in future in fact.Well done Lana <3

And yall better give her a fucking break. If anything Lana is TOO nice to her fans, way too nice, way too giving. She has every right to refuse if some idiot is being an entitled prick.

YASSSSSSSSSS SHE IS BEYOND NICE, SHE LETS RANDOM PEOPLE FUCKING KISS HER ON THE LIPS, IT DOES NOT GET MORE SAINTLY THAN THAT

e1s11.gif