37 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   ford05

ford05

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 945 posts
  • Time Online: 20d 2h 2s

Posted 23 January 2016 - 06:50 PM

I want to make a Live album of 'Born To Die' and 'Paradise' and I'm trying to collect all the songs she has performed on High Quality, but I know there are some songs she hasn't performed before and some other we don't have HQ footage.

I ask you guys for help with this because I want to remaster some of the fan recordings and make a new mix like it would be a new concert but I don't really have the time to listen and watch all the YouTube recordings. I'd like to practice my mastering techniques and this is a great personal project to share.
At home my husband already hate Lana already because of my remixing, so let's not torture him with live recordings haha.

I'm looking for the best recordings of the BLUE songs on this list.

This thread should be pinned and renamed to "List of Lana Del Rey Songs Performed Live"

Thank you so much to the people who collaborated with me on this thread. Specially to:
And @Rafael for the early idea he had on the old Live Performed Songs thread.

BOLD ― High Quality Recordings.
BLACK ― HQ Recording / Not Full Song.
BLUE ― Fan Recordings / No High Quality.
GREEN ― No Footage Available.
RED ― Missing Footage / No Fan Recordings.
REDNever Performed Live.

00_Cover.jpg00_PNG.png

01. Kill Kill
02. Queen of the Gas Station
03. Oh Say Can You See
04. Gramma (Blue Ribbon Sparkler Trailer Heaven)  Performed at The Living Room, NYC
05. For K, Pt. 2  Performed at The Bitter End (Jan, 22th 2007)
06. Jump
07. Mermaid Motel  Performed at Arlene's Grocery
08. Raise Me Up (Mississippi South)
09. Pawn Shop Blues  Performed at WLSC 2006 Finals (Sep, 22th 2006)
10. Brite Lights  Performed at Union Pool (Jun, 14th 2007)
11. Put Me In A Movie  Performed at Mercury Lounge (Sep, 20th 2008)
12. Smarty
13. Yayo ― The Living Room, NYC (Dec, 16th 2008)

01_Cover150.jpg01_PNG.png

01. Born To Die
02. Off To The Races
03. Blue Jeans
04. Video Games
05. Diet Mountain Dew ― Toronto Mod Club (Nov, 30th 2011)
06. National Anthem
07. Dark Paradise
08. Radio
09. Carmen
10. Million Dollar Man
11. Summertime Sadness
12. This Is What Makes Us Girls
13. Without You
14. Lolita
15. Lucky Ones

02_Cover150.jpg02_PNG.png

01. Ride
02. American
03. Cola
04. Body Electric
05. Blue Velvet ― Performed during Paradise Tour
06. Gods & Monsters
07. Yayo The Living Room, NYC (Dec, 16th 2008)
08. Bel Air
09. Burning Desire ― Performed during Paradise Tour

03_Cover.png03_PNG.png

01. Cruel World ― Performed during The Endless Summer Tour
02. Ultraviolence
03. Shades of Cool ― Performed during The Endless Summer Tour
04. Brooklyn Baby ― Performed during The Endless Summer Tour
05. West Coast
06. Sad Girl
07. Pretty When You Cry
08. Money Power Glory ― Performed during Paradise Tour
09. Fucked My Way Up to the Top ― Performed during Paradise Tour
10. Old Money ― Snippet at Vida Festival, Barcelona (July, 5th 2014) / Full song at Hollywood Forever Cemetery (Oct, 17th 2014)
11. The Other Woman
12. Black Beauty
13. Guns and Roses
14. Florida Kilos ― Performed at Coral Sky Amphitheatre, Florida (June, 16th 2015)

04_Cover150.jpg04_PNG.png

01. Honeymoon ― Performed at Maida Vale Studios, London (Sep, 22th 2015) & during 2016 tour.
02. Music To Watch Boys To
03. Terrence Loves You ― Performed at Maida Vale Studios, London (Sep, 22th 2015)
04. God Knows I Tried
05. High By The Beach ― Performed at Maida Vale Studios, London (Sep, 22th 2015)
06. Freak ― Performed during 2016 tour (Orange Warsaw Festival 2016)
07. Art Deco
08. Burnt Norton (Interlude)
09. Religion
10. Salvatore
11. The Blackest Day
12. 24
13. Swan Song
14. Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood

05_PNG.png

Knockin' On Heaven's Door
Happy Birthday Mr. President
Goodbye Kiss ― Performed at BBC Radio 1 Live Lounge
Heartbreak Hotel  Performed at The Living Room, NYC (Dec, 16th 2008)
End Of The World  Performed at The Living Room, NYC (Dec, 16th 2008)
Heart-Shaped Box ― Performed during Paradise Tour
Chelsea Hotel No. 2 ― Performed during The Endless Summer Tour
Roadhouse BluesPerformed at The Roxy, California (Dec, 21th 2012)
Don't Be So Blue ― Performed at Chula Vista, California (May, 16th 2015)
Ten Dollar Ring ― Performed at Unknown Place (June, 14th 2007)
I Want To Sing
I Love Paris ― Performed at Olympia, Paris during Paradise Tour (April, 27th 2013)
Wonderwall Performed at The Roxy, California (Dec, 22th 2012)
Do Right ― Performed during The Endless Summer Tour

06_PNG.png

You Can Be The Boss ― Live In Paris (Concert Privé) and Performed during The Endless Summer Tour
Kinda Outta Luck (Interlude)Performed at HMV Institute, Birmingham (Oct, 11th 2011)
Us Against The World ― Performed during The Endless Summer Tour
Unknown Title Song - Performed during a Sound Check in (Chula Vista)
Hundred Dollar Bill  Performed at Variety Box
Boarding School  Performed at Canal Room (Oct, 22th 2009)
Pin-Up Galore  Performed at The National Underground (Dec, 2nd 2008)
Trash Magic  Performed at The Living Room (Dec, 12th 2008)
Serial Killer ― Performed during The Endless Summer Tour

• National Anthem, Intriguing Penguin, Elle and 9 others like this

#2 ONLINE   Elle

Elle

lesbritish

• Administrators
  • 3,070 posts
  • LocationLDN --> ATL
  • Fan Since:January 30, 2012
  • Favourite LDR Song:Yayo (AKA Version)
  • Time Online: 150d 3h 41m 35s

Posted 23 January 2016 - 10:13 PM

She performed Lolita for her 3 dates at the El Rey theatre in 2012 & Irving Plaza. She covered Do Right & Chelsea Hotel No. 2 during endless summer. She also sang Old Money at her Hollywood Forever Cemetery show along with a couple of other shows & sang a snippet of it during Endless Summer in Atlanta. You Can Be the Boss was a common song on her set list on her really early 2011 shows, and I'm pretty sure she only performed it on the first date of Endless Summer, but I'm not positive x

Also, these youtubers have good recordings for the following album sections:

2127Jojo1 - Endless Summer
Lucile Fradin - Ultraviolence tracks
Madmanlanadelrey - Paradise Tour
  • James19709, Jack, ldr72 and 2 others like this

FD7816CE-453F-4812-A50E-C5E301588632_zps

#3 OFFLINE   ford05

ford05

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 945 posts

Posted 24 January 2016 - 12:00 AM

Thank you so much @Elle for the help, I'll look for those users to see their footage. I updated the post, made it pretty! Is there any other cover song I'm missing?

Can someone change the name of this thread and call it: List of Lana Del Rey Songs Performed Live??

• Elle likes this

#4 OFFLINE   heavydirtysoul

heavydirtysoul

LONE

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,863 posts
  • LocationOrlando
  • Fan Since:2013
  • Time Online: 71d 12h 14m 50s

Posted 24 January 2016 - 01:36 AM

oh my god i've been thinking about a similar idea like this for monthss, you can do it  :worship:

• Intriguing Penguin, LittleFool and ford05 like this

tumblr_okvketV2zt1u8iv5ho7_540.gif

#5 OFFLINE   James Dean

James Dean

DRUG DEALER

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 700 posts
  • LocationJonestown, Guyana
  • Time Online: 17d 22h 51m 12s

Posted 24 January 2016 - 02:11 AM

Don't we already have this topic?

#6 ONLINE   longtimeman

longtimeman

This is an invitation, it's not a threat.

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 995 posts
  • Fan Since:23/11/2013
  • Time Online: 248d 10h 33m 49s

Posted 24 January 2016 - 03:18 AM

This thread was attempting a similar thing, but is quite out of date: http://lanaboards.co...performed-live/

tumblr_nfq85vhRVC1ts8ukho1_500.png

#7 OFFLINE   TheBoss

TheBoss

You know a man like me, Gotta have a woman that's killer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,050 posts
  • LocationChile
  • Fan Since:2014
  • Time Online: 74d 21h 49m 36s

Posted 24 January 2016 - 04:00 AM

She performed "I Love Paris" In Olympia, great thread btw I can't stand how she never performed Bel Air  :defeated:

• ford05 likes this

NK_CLASH_6_zpsu1ee8nvq.jpg

#8 OFFLINE   ford05

ford05

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 945 posts

Posted 24 January 2016 - 04:14 AM

@longtimeman thanks man! I'll add "AKA Lana Del Ray" if I find enough material. The same with her unreleased songs.

@James Dean Is this the other thread? Or do we have another thread with links like what attempting to do?

@TheBoss I'll look for it and add it to the right segment. I'm sorry for the stupid question, but is it 'I Love Paris' a cover or a unreleased song? I love Lana but I'm not really familiar with her unreleased tracks.

Feel free to send me links guys.

• longtimeman likes this

#9 OFFLINE   TheBoss

TheBoss

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,050 posts
  • LocationChile

Posted 24 January 2016 - 04:20 AM

@ aleko Your question ain't stupid at all, it's a cover of the version of Ella Fitzgerald, Actaully it's just 56 seconds but I think it counts

• ford05 likes this

#10 OFFLINE   ford05

ford05

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 945 posts

Posted 24 January 2016 - 04:33 AM

@TheBoss thank you so much. I'll add it to the thread. I'm just reading the old thread that @Rafael made and its pretty good. I'll add a few songs from that thread to this one. I want to make a huge archive of her live recordings and probably I'll do a remix thread too. I know I read a good remix thread a while ago but I think it wasn't updated, I assume it still not updated, plus there was a lot of missing remixes.

Should I add the little acapella snippets she sang during interviews too, right?

I'm making this thread because I want to remaster the good (and bad) recordings to create a Live Albums of each era. I need to practice my mastering techniques and this is a perfect personal project I can share here in the forum. For BTD I'm gonna use the ones that @DeadAgainst uploaded from the Planeta Terra Festival but it does needs a little bit more of remastering to make the instruments and her voice brighter. Those files are PERFECT to make my magic on them, so thanks again @DeadAgainst for sharing them.

Does anyone can share HD concerts of Lana since I can't find any on torrents? I'm gonna need some of them to make the audio remastering as good as possible.

#11 OFFLINE   HBHBHB

HBHBHB

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,710 posts
  • LocationAustralia
  • Time Online: 86d 19h 27m 41s

Posted 24 January 2016 - 05:43 AM

She has performed Lolita

#12 OFFLINE   Electric Body

Electric Body

Boss on the Boat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,694 posts
  • LocationMedusa's Path
  • Time Online: 120d 20h 54m 20s

Posted 24 January 2016 - 05:17 PM

Which HQ recording do we have of G&M?!?

58aaec5fc53b2164849705.gif

#13 OFFLINE   ford05

ford05

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 945 posts

Posted 24 January 2016 - 06:10 PM

Which HQ recording do we have of G&M?!?

there's no HQ video recordings of G&M,but I've heard a few fan made videos with great sound. I'll updated.

#14 OFFLINE   DeadAgainst

DeadAgainst

I wish I was dead already

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 643 posts
  • Time Online: 91d 10h 32m 59s

Posted 24 January 2016 - 06:51 PM

@TheBoss thank you so much. I'll add it to the thread. I'm just reading the old thread that @Rafael made and its pretty good. I'll add a few songs from that thread to this one. I want to make a huge archive of her live recordings and probably I'll do a remix thread too. I know I read a good remix thread a while ago but I think it wasn't updated, I assume it still not updated, plus there was a lot of missing remixes.

Should I add the little acapella snippets she sang during interviews too, right?

I'm making this thread because I want to remaster the good (and bad) recordings to create a Live Albums of each era. I need to practice my mastering techniques and this is a perfect personal project I can share here in the forum. For BTD I'm gonna use the ones that @DeadAgainst uploaded from the Planeta Terra Festival but it does needs a little bit more of remastering to make the instruments and her voice brighter. Those files are PERFECT to make my magic on them, so thanks again @DeadAgainst for sharing them.

Does anyone can share HD concerts of Lana since I can't find any on torrents? I'm gonna need some of them to make the audio remastering as good as possible.

I don't know what you could do to make the Brazil show better, with the way it's mixed (too much mic bleed) ... Maybe you could try 'remastering' the Argentina show instead? It needs maybe some room reverb; the mix is a bit too dry, but the vocals and instruments are very clear: https://www.dropbox....entina.zip?dl=0

I'd be interested in what you could do with it, at least ...

• ford05 likes this

#15 OFFLINE   ford05

ford05

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 945 posts

Posted 24 January 2016 - 07:29 PM

I updated the post already:
Added A.K.A. Lizzy Grant section.
Unreleased section.
Updated the Covers sections.

I don't know what you could do to make the Brazil show better, with the way it's mixed (too much mic bleed) ... Maybe you could try 'remastering' the Argentina show instead? It needs maybe some room reverb; the mix is a bit too dry, but the vocals and instruments are very clear: https://www.dropbox....entina.zip?dl=0

I'd be interested in what you could do with it, at least ...

I'll hear it and compare with the other ones you send. Is the set list the same, right? And yes, I definitely can make the sound brighter. I want to make it sound like a HD recording, at least for the 'Born To Die' Live Album i'm planing, I'm still trying to find a nice Lolita performance with nice sound, but I haven't had the time to search.

#16 ONLINE   Elle

Elle

lesbritish

• Administrators
  • 3,070 posts
  • LocationLDN --> ATL
  • Fan Since:January 30, 2012
  • Favourite LDR Song:Yayo (AKA Version)
  • Time Online: 150d 3h 41m 35s

Posted 25 January 2016 - 12:44 AM

More notes - she has performed For K Pt. 2 live and there is footage of it, we just don't have access to it. She also sang a few words of Kinda Outta Luck if you want to note that for an ~interlude~ lol. For covers, she also has sung I Want to Sing by Regina Spektor during on stage soundchecks quite a few times & sang Happy Birthday Mr. President live to fans a couple of times.
  • Jack, ldr72 and #glimmeringdarling like this

FD7816CE-453F-4812-A50E-C5E301588632_zps

#17 OFFLINE   DeadAgainst

DeadAgainst

I wish I was dead already

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 643 posts
  • Time Online: 91d 10h 32m 59s

Posted 25 January 2016 - 12:45 AM

I'll hear it and compare with the other ones you send. Is the set list the same, right? And yes, I definitely can make the sound brighter. 

It already sounds bright, but it needs more reverb to make it sound "live" ...

There are also the two songs (BTD and Ride) from the O2 Arena that I extracted from YouTube; these already sound perfect and exactly how she should sound, I think: https://www.dropbox....hester.zip?dl=0

(What are the other soundboard tracks on YouTube? I should really rip them before they disappear ...)

#18 OFFLINE   TheBoss

TheBoss

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,050 posts
  • LocationChile

Posted 25 January 2016 - 01:37 AM

This is the best quality I couuld find of G&M, and she did a sound-check of "Don't Be So Blue" (Dark blue :creep:) in Chula Vista, if you want to do a sound-check section 

#19 OFFLINE   ford05

ford05

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 945 posts

Posted 25 January 2016 - 01:43 AM

She did a sound-check of "Don't Be So Blue" (Dark blue :creep:) in Chula Vista, if you want to do a sound-check section 

Thanks for the G&M. That's the exact same video I ripped the audio off.

I'll added 'Don't Be So Blue' to the cover section. But its green because I couldn't find footage of it on YouTube.

It already sounds bright, but it needs more reverb to make it sound "live" ...

There are also the two songs (BTD and Ride) from the O2 Arena that I extracted from YouTube; these already sound perfect and exactly how she should sound.

(What are the other soundboard tracks on YouTube? I should really rip them before they disappear ...)

Thanks! I really don't know what are the other soundboard tracks available, I really don't have time to search them but I can make time for remastering the audio. If you find any on YouTube and you want to rip the audio off, try to download the HD video and then rip out the audio. I use Sony SoundForge, that software can open .FLV video files and you can just copy and paste the HQ audio and make HQ mp3s, or just can just upload it them and I'll do it myself. I'll eventually make a thread with the remastered live tracks. Maybe I'll use this same thread.

More notes - she has performed For K Pt. 2 live and there is footage of it, we just don't have access to it. She also sang a few words of Kinda Outta Luck if you want to note that for an ~interlude~ lol. For covers, she also has sung I Want to Sing by Regina Spektor during on stage soundchecks quite a few times & sang Happy Birthday Mr. President live to fans a couple of times.

thanks! I updated the post already with those songs. What do you mean that we don't have access to live footage of For K Pt. 2? Was it on youtube and is now private?

#20 OFFLINE   TheBoss

TheBoss

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,050 posts
  • LocationChile

Posted 25 January 2016 - 01:51 AM

I'll added 'Don't Be So Blue' to the cover section. But its green because I couldn't find footage of it on YouTube.

It's around 01:35

• naachoboy, Johnny Sunshine and ford05 like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users