reesedelrey

Tomorrow Lana's got a surprise for us!!!

I'm not going to get my hopes up. :creep: That said I'm hoping for a Salvatore vid, tour announcement, or tropico like vid.

Here are my extremely possible predictions

1. Tour announcement exclusively for Italy.

2. New selfie article for RS Italia

3. Acting in a new James Franco film

5. The lead single "Videocamera" off her next album

6. An even lower budget continuation of High By The Beach with God Know I Tried where she just rolls around in the beach sand half dead for five minutes with scorched newspaper clippings gently flying all around her

7. Her and Francesco engaged

8. She deletes the photo and never mentions it again. She was trolling us the entire time with the photo by posting a magazine photo with her name photoshopped onto it.

9. Her IG is hacked.

Nothing scares me anymore.

inb4 it's soundtrack song for his movie with short promo vid a la 'life is beautiful'.

... one that we never hear another part of again. del rey then continues to contribute 15 second snippets of new songs for trailers of new films throughout her career. she retires with 7 studio albums, 2 EPs, and 42 Instagram snippets of random songs she teases and never releases :hooker:

fullsizeoutput-3494.png

Here are my extremely possible predictions

1. Tour announcement exclusively for Italy.

2. New selfie article for RS Italia

3. Acting in a new James Franco film

5. The lead single "Videocamera" off her next album

6. An even lower budget continuation of High By The Beach with God Know I Tried where she just rolls around in the beach sand half dead for five minutes with scorched newspaper clippings gently flying all around her

7. Her and Francesco engaged

8. She deletes the photo and never mentions it again. She was trolling us the entire time with the photo by posting a magazine photo with her name photoshopped onto it.

9. Her IG is hacked.

IM DYIing

Wy8jf2U.jpg

Her brand new album will be released called Coney Island Snow on Valentine's Day 2/14/2016

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

In all seriousness, whatever surprise she decides to do tomorrow, it better be actually something being released and not just an announcement or teaser that attention seekers/China palace can milk and exploit for months until she finally decides to release something. I will be very very surprised if I am not bitterly disappointed.

fullsizeoutput-3494.png

What about Soundtrack for Maleficent 2, this time an original song so it can be nominated for an Oscar next year

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

I think it's going to be some kind of video in full, because of the little emoji she used. i also don't think it would just be a teaser for some other thing because then she would just tease it wouldn't she? in the past she's always just posted teasers, not teased teasers. So I have some hopes. Also she's in New York right now (at least according to her sister's instagram) so I don't know if that's related or what?

i think the suprise could be a tropico like film but directed by terentino. probably will have 3 songs from HM like tropico had. lana did say she went for a noir type of feel to the album and Tarantino is known for his neo-noir vibes

QT is on the cover, most likely to talk about hateful eight, and what he will be doing now that he claims he doesn't want to make any more films, Lana will most likely have a separate article in the magazine, because I can't see Rolling Stone missing the opportunity to monopolize on the Lana X QT factor, if indeed they were in the midsts of collaborating.

I can see Lana announcing tour dates or another film project of her own. Maybe the Paradise Tour footage is finally out of post production.. 

Woody Allen wants her as a featured role in his next movie to be filmed in NYC with two original songs

(and with the knowledge that Woody's films always have best supporting actress' in it

Can you imagine Lana and Woody?

QT is on the cover, most likely to talk about hateful eight, and what he will be doing now that he claims he doesn't want to make any more films, Lana will most likely have a separate article in the magazine, because I can't see Rolling Stone missing the opportunity to monopolize on the Lana X QT factor, if indeed they were in the midsts of collaborating.

I can see Lana announcing tour dates or another film project of her own. Maybe the Paradise Tour footage is finally out of post production.. 

When you said QT I thought of this PC qween 

tumblr_nmkznbZG2r1spz9beo1_500.gif

Lana gonna announce she's working w SOPHIE