Say Yes to Heaven

Freak Music Video Premiering February 9th

Lana just announced a Freak music video is coming soon starring Father John Misty and the girls from the MTWBT MV! She posted the announcement on Instagram along with 2 photos. It was announced, along with a new photo, that it would be premiering in front of an audience on February 9th, at the Wiltern on Wilshire Boulevard in Los Angeles. The video will be put on VEVO a few hours after the live premiere.

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

I wonder if he'll just be 'the guy' in the video, or if he'll have a more substantial role - maybe as part of a monologue? God I hope so. He's so eloquent & witty. Looking forward to it anyway, those pics are heavenly.

Someone has to do this please :defeated: then we can pretend the wedding orange video never happened :toofunny:

I really like this boring ass video visually and I'm thankful for the fingers part but I'm thanking the gods I wasn't a fan back then :toofunny: I would have sold everything bought a ticket to LA and binch slap homegirl asap

ZKcaooE.png

I really like this boring ass video visually and I'm thankful for the fingers part but I'm thanking the gods I wasn't a fan back then :toofunny: I would have sold everything bought a ticket to LA and binch slap homegirl asap

It was horrible all I remember was vice apparently taking over the video and then that happened :defeated:

It was horrible all I remember was vice apparently taking over the video and then that happened :defeated:

I remember the teaser being uploaded and I was like, ummm, I'm pretty sure this was filmed behind the scenes at the set of the video, which was recorded in a professional way, but then it came out and :toofunny: (No shade though, I like it)

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif