naachoboy

Lana Del Rey will be performing at the Vieills Charrues Festival in France!

I JUST GOT MY FUCKING PLACE I'M GONNA SEE GOD SING FOR THE FIRST TIME IM PASSING OUT BYE

Watch it being

A) an old setlist

B) cancelled

Two kinds of people

Watch it being

A) an old setlist

B) cancelled

Fight me lol I've only been this happy once :toofunny: I don't even care if she pulls an ugly and only play Paradise, but if she ever dare doing SK or Salvatore my ashes won't even be here to tell yall

ZKcaooE.png

OMG there will also be Nekfeu playing that day, my fav French rapper this can't be real :crai: I had a feeling 2016 would be the best year ever but this is just too much I'm dead this feels like last year when I saw my ultimate fav and Marina the same day and regretted a thousand times that it was what made me stan bc I didn't had barricade I'm so so sorry I don't even know what I'm saying American teas I'm not in my normal state I was so sure I couldn't go I'll apologize later

ZKcaooE.png

Watch this only being the european visit were she just performs this year tbh :creep: :toofunny:

Hopefully we will hear some songs off HM preformed live too and a new setlist

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

I JUST GOT MY FUCKING PLACE I'M GONNA SEE GOD SING FOR THE FIRST TIME IM PASSING OUT BYE

You're a freaking cat gurl, if you ever write your bio, call it Nine Lives

You're a freaking cat gurl, if you ever write your bio, call it Nine Lives

:air2: :toofunny: Yeah I'm sorry about the SU this morning and about this I tend to get a TINY bit too, uh, excited about this kind of things today was w y l d in so many ways I don't understand half of what happened

ZKcaooE.png

:air2: :toofunny: Yeah I'm sorry about the SU this morning and about this I tend to get a TINY bit too, uh, excited about this kind of things today was w y l d in so many ways I don't understand half of what happened

Don't ever change, I admire your vivacity :flutter: