Macintosh Manhattan

Lana Will Be on Norman Reedus' New T.V Show About Motorcycle Culture.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

her face looks really different.. i can't tell if it's just super unfortunate photos, fillers or if she's just bloated.. or all three

but i guess slay a little bit with the whole tv show thing.. hope it's a success

RVhKIwP.gif

i wonder if it's a cameo, a guest appearence or an actual role  :creep: it's probably just her being a motorcycle model tbh

I guess it will work like Punk'd, she'll be the guest star and she'll have a lot of screentime, I guess

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

Hope they play Angels Forever in the background during the show and then Lana officially releases it as a single :)

I kno there are 0% chances of this happening but a girl can dream, can't she?

Delete your signature.

Yo soy él, cegado por tu inocencia, y esperando el día en el que me veas, aunque parece tardar más que la promesa de felicidad.                                                                                            

her face looks really different.. i can't tell if it's just super unfortunate photos, fillers or if she's just bloated.. or all three

but i guess slay a little bit with the whole tv show thing.. hope it's a success

She does look bloated. We women have our days... :defeated:

I'm hoping we'll have an whole episode with Lana and Norman just talking and going round Lana's favorite places she likes visiting in L.A travelling on a motorcycle. I'd really love that in fact  :heart:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371