gloomyharlow

Lana Del Rey attending the P&E Wing Event honoring Rick Rubin Feb 11, 2016

No, no and no. She needs to keep evolving and doing new things in my opinion. I love all her past albums as much as the next Lana stan, but I wouldn't want a 2.0 of any of them, even my personal favourite album UV. The best thing about Lana is how she switches everything up every era and album. I'm excitedly awaiting her next move to see what the style, sound, image and concept of her next album/era will be. Her hair looks amazing but I highly doubt she's truly ever going back to her BTD sound/style. What's in the past is in the past and you honestly need to let go of BTD. I swear haf the posts you make on here are about how nothing is as good as BTD and how she should go back to her BTD sound and blah blah Born to Die blah blah. Move on. We're in 2016. Lana has changed. And maybe you should too.

There is nothing wrong with loving BTD and it being your favourite album, but going everywhere and saying how she "should go back to that image, style and sound" is super annoying. She should move on to the next phase of her discography, not regress back to something she's grown out of.

You dont need to evolve if you are already perfect. When you are on top you can stay there or go down. :)

You dont need to evolve if you are already perfect. When you are on top you can stay there or go down. :)

That's delusional though.

I'm here for her doing a bit more upbeat and FASTER record, either way in a slightly more pop style or maybe going for a guitar driven style but regressing to BtD would be stupid. Just listen to the album and her voice now. She has matured and going back to the Gangsta Lolita style would not fit her.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Rick Rubin produced Ride

and Rick Rubin should give Ride to Merle Haggard to record (or perhaps Kristofferson)

Ride would have been perfect for Johnny Cash

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

Im not actually keen on the dress to be honest, but that's just my personal opinion, she has stepped it up a lot for a change which is nice too see. Her hair and makeup is gorgeous though. BTD teas!

qsVmBMd.png

You have to have the right skin tone to carry dark brown hair. Brown can make you look old and haggard if you aren't careful. I have naturally dark brown hair but dye it several tones lighter, almost an auburn like Lana has now, because my own natural hair color makes me look 10 years older. If I dye it blonde (which I have) I look like a washed up space alien. Hair color is a tricky thing. Just a month ago, this was how Lana looked

dpox3ooKhm4.jpg

I know Lana has a thing for the Latino culture and loves dark hair, but she needs to stick with what looks good on her. I'm assuming the salon had to do some major bleaching on her hair to get it light enough to go auburn because the color she had was very dark. I also see some pieces of her hair that is darker then the auburn. It's not easy going from a dark tone to a lighter one.

Also those bangs have to go, but it looks like she's growing them out. She should have worn the same hair style she wore for the premiere and but the hair to the side. It works better for her.

I don't like the outfit Lana wore either. That outfit looks awful. I feel like she can wear something so much better then what she choses to wear at events. It's not about being 10 pounds lighter or being tone, it's about wearing something that should be shaped perfectly for your body no matter what size you are. Adele gets it right all the time. Adele has a stylist that helps her.

adele-2012-classy-grammys-outfits.jpg

Christina Hendricks always on point. Christina also has a stylist.

54bd6622951d8_-_hbz-christina-hendricks-

Both women are not size 0 and look gorgeous. They have their stylist to thank for that.

Lana needs a stylist. Badly. She doesn't know how to dress for herself or her new shape. Nothing to be ashamed of, lots of celebrities need stylists. I'm tire of seeing a beauty like Lana looking all awkward and frumpy to these kinds of events. Thank god her hair and makeup looks awesome.