gloomyharlow

Lana Del Rey attends 2016 Billboard Power 100 Celebration at Bouchon Beverly Hillsin Beverly Hills, California. 12,02. 2016.

She definitely lost like, a ton of weight in a really short period of time.

She looks better in this outfit then the one she wore yesterday. I don't think she lost any weight as last week you can see from the motorcycle shots with Norman Reedus. Her weight is the same. She's just wearing a better outfit that looks amazing on her. That lighter hair color looks better on her too.

Your signature is so amazing I'm floored

But there's a spelling error "like me to" should say "like me TOO"

LOL SO MANY PEOPLE HAVE POINTED THAT OUT!

Truth is I found it on tumblr. Im to lazy to edit peoples mistakes but I might later

lilkimxchapelle.png

Omg mess at her saying that the head of Interscope "does everything perfectly". Is she that oblivious to how messy her career has been ever since Interscope stopped supporting her after the BTD era?  :toofunny:

I don't think it will make her come across classy if she really sat down and told the truth on how they handled the promotions of her albums since BTD. She has to be diplomatic about these things. I'm sure she's been at these two events and the Freak premiere out of pressure from the label. They probably told her to get out of the house and promote the album because it didn't sell as great. I'm sure the label will put their foot down this time around and make her change her sound to something that charts on the top 40.