Sign in to follow this  
RileyThomas

LanaBoards presents... The Paradise Edition listening party!

Hey guys, so I made a thread about this before, but we didn't have much information on the Paradise Edition back then so I just wanted to re-create a thread to let you all know that I still WANT this to happen really bad. Okay so the first country that the Paradise Edition is released in will be is Australia on Friday November 9th. I want to have a LanaBoards listening party of the album when the it's released so that we can all listen to the awesomeness in unison and maybe Lana will hear it all at once with her angelic ears and will know of our existence!

We would start with Born To Die, Off To The Races right the way through to Bel Air & Burning Desire. Please state your country below and I will try and work out what time it will be for you. Some of you may need to stay up really late, but you know we need to sacrifice our lives for Lana so it will all be worth it. I'm thinking that we create a tinychat and chat for about half an hour to wait for everyone to get here, then we play the album! We can discuss it REALTIME!

Times

First country that it will be released is Australia so we will have the party about 24 hours after its first release.

London (United Kingdom) - Nov 10 @ 11:25pm GMT

Los Angeles (California - USA) - Nov 10 @ 3:25pm PST

New York City (New York - USA) - Nov 10 @ 6:25pm EST

Berlin (Germany) - Nov 11 @ 12:25am CET

Dallas (Texas - USA) - Nov 10 @ 5:25pm CST

Sydney (Australia) - Nov 11 @ 10:25am EDT

Paris (France) - Nov 11 @ 00:25am

Now I know some of you want to wait until your copy arrives, so if you still want to join us then feel free but you will have to squeem and suffer from the descriptions of the songs :omfg:

Now I think the way we'll do it is through Lana Del Reydio. So after half an hour, once everyone is in the chatroom (link will be provided closer to the date) we will go to www.spreaker.com/show/reydio and that website will play the album the whole way through, it just makes it so that we can all listen to the album at the same time is all. I will be taking down the songs straight after the party, because I'm still expecting you all to buy it :D

Remember the link: www.spreaker.com/show/reydio

tumblr_mbs9cbxgQB1qh9kaoo1_500.gif

Wouldn't it be much more convenient to host a Reydio show premiering the album? I'm sure it's not as easy as it's written and there could be legal issues related to it. However, I think that it would make for a much better listening party rather than everyone listening to the album seperately.

There are more legal issues me downloading the songs then uploading them to another website, then playing them when I don't have permission to do so, than just playing the songs other people have uploaded to Tumblr.

+++1 .. love this idea! I'm going to email Lana and tell her about this :)))

:love:

Wow! That's amazing. I hope she knows that we will be buying the album, and most of us have pre-ordered it. It's just better if we have the listening party as soon as the album is released so that we can all enjoy it at first together, then once we have it we can enjoy it for the rest of our lives.

Wait maybe I should do it on Reydio, then everyone will hear it at the same time, but there would be no talking from me, just the whole album the whole way through. I'd create a separate chatroom though.

omg, I really love this idea!

I'm in Beirut, Lebanon so I don't know how much I'll fit in all this though :aw:

It'll be 1.25 am here but I'm innnn

Edited by myriiiam

Long hair, Lana that's my bitch

I live in England but I stay up at all hours anyway, I'm pretty much nocturnal. This sounds exciting. :love:

Won't you play Burning Desire last as it's still on an edition of the album?