Pretend

Zara Larsson

Okay I don't know if I love or hate her for that, but she re-released Only You feat. NENA AKA Queen of Germany AKA Queen of the 80s. 

41kLKL9BxmL._SS500.jpg

https://open.spotify.com/track/4DICoRpF3sjB0ZPwMaKLdW

In addition, Zara is scheduled to perform at "NENA – Nichts versäumt" tomorrow, celebrating NENA's 40th stage anniversary!

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

I remember when they first played her on the radio here in Sweden, I thought it was kinda sad that she tried to mimic Rihanna's voice so much and didn't think she would go far since we obviously already had queen Rihanna.

But look at her now, she clearly knows what she wants and she's ready to work hard for it. :) I would never have guessed it 5 years ago, she was so young and she still are - let's see what the future will bring to her. :)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

the possibility of stanning her was nonexistent after her now deleted "I DON'T FUCK WITH BROKE FUCKBOYS" instagram caption and after I realized she's a proud misandrist whilst at the same time a "feminist". What an incompetent little brat.

how is not liking men who are fuckboys = being a man hater? what even lol

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

how is not liking men who are fuckboys = being a man hater? what even lol

If I remember correctly, she literally said she hates men, and that it's okay because "it doesn't hurt them." I get the point she was making but she looked stupid as fuck

is permission the next single because i was hoping for something else. i didn't enjoy it but i think its because im depressed :defeated:

Permission is an outtake from So Good that was leaked haha. ‘I Would Like’ took its place on the album.

The next single is called ‘Don’t Worry About Me’ and it’s co-written by Tove Lo. Here’s a live video if you wanna hear: https://youtu.be/EnDjKTAulaI