Pretend

Zara Larsson

Don't Worry Bout Me was great though, and Wow (which unfortunately wasn't even a single at all) was the ultimate bop! I actually think that out of all the new songs she's put out, Ruin My Life was the weakest one.

RML >>>>>>>> DWBM > ATT >>> W

if I didn't miss any lol

I can wait another year or two if that what she needs to make the album perfect.

We'll get another So Good and you. Will. Deal!

No but seriously, from her tweets it's clear that the album is finished and ready, but since she hasn't really had a hit this era, Epic refuses to put it out. It'll probably end up being another Dua Lipa situation, where they put out like six singles and none of them really have much impact, then they're like "fuck it" and release the album with little to no promo, and then she'll (hopefully) have her surprise New Rules moment. 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

We'll get another So Good and you. Will. Deal!

No but seriously, from her tweets it's clear that the album is finished and ready, but since she hasn't really had a hit this era, Epic refuses to put it out. It'll probably end up being another Dua Lipa situation, where they put out like six singles and none of them really have much impact, then they're like "fuck it" and release the album with little to no promo, and then she'll (hopefully) have her surprise New Rules moment. 

What do you mean by "getting another so good"? You mean that we get another album similiar to that one?

What do you mean by "getting another so good"? You mean that we get another album similiar to that one?

I think he's saying that the album is gonna have no concept and it'll be just a bunch of songs with some bops and bangers put together and just that, like, something rushed last minute because they have to put something out already

giphy.gif

Yeah, pretty much this:

I think he's saying that the album is gonna have no concept and it'll be just a bunch of songs with some bops and bangers put together and just that, like, something rushed last minute because they have to put something out already

I'd also argue that the songs that hadn't been released as singles beforehand were notably weaker material. If you look at So Good, it's clear (to me at least) that Lush Life, Never Forget You, Ain't My Fault, and I Would Like are the standouts.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif