renaissance

Lana Seen in Beverly Hills, 29th Feb 2016

Lana suddenly making all these appearances and looking the happiest she has been in such a long time leads me to believe that she has cooked up an extremely beautiful album + Movie Soundtracks and has lots of surprises in store for us :flutter:

The best albums usually come when the artist are in rage though. I expect another Honeymoon is coming for us. 

The best albums usually come when the artist are in rage though. I expect another Honeymoon is coming for us. 

Sounds good to me :D

Serve The Blackest Day 2.0 level masterpieces queen :legend:

She could also write about her experience with being stalked/having so many people be manically obsessed with her, it could be a dark and unique song

Maleficent 2 soundtrack?

Alice in wonderland 2 (with Johnny Depp, Danny Elfman doing music) soundtrack? Saw a coming attraction, no songs on it yet

Would be great if on M2 Lana gets an original song so it can be Oscar nominated.

Lana's stock has gone up even more, what with America and the world seeing the absolutely horrible live performances of

both Sam Smith and Adele recently. (and then Sam's self-congratulatory fucking up what Sir Ian said).

Maybe there will be a new original song on the Norman R. motorcycle show?

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp