renaissance

Lana Seen in Beverly Hills, 29th Feb 2016

I think it's the chin? It looks way bigger and wider than usually? Am I wrong?

The chin and her upper lip? like the center never looked so pointy before :biblio:

She's destroying her beautiful face

ZmJh1LG.jpg

The chin and her upper lip? like the center never looked so pointy before :biblio:

I also thought a week ago that she lost some weight, but oh no, her legs and ass look thicker than ever.

somebody should inform our girl that hitting the local gym is way more effective & affordable than a visit at your local plastic surgeon

and now seen on the 4th and daily mail posts an article.. lol..

one day happy, one day sad.. hmmm.. could she be just a regular human maybe? :rollin:

Although I'll never tire of seeing her referred to as "The Born To Die Hitmaker", that's a shoddy article even by the Daily Fail's standards. 

She wore her signature brunette tresses down in a middle-part as she wore large aviator shades over her face which had natural, complimentary make-up on it. No doubt Lana was taking care of herself as she was spotted holding onto a bag from juice bar SunLife Organics.

How can you even satirise writing like that?  :lmao:

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

Her chin has always been super pointy if you look closely her bangs are making it look even pointier and sharper bc they keep falling in her face.. but yeah her lip is twice the size it usually was and is someway chopped in the middle  :deadbanana:  girl please get that sorted out and never do that again.. it's like videogames video huge and puffy but chopped this time

here's her chin btw 

7ib8yw-hvAA.jpg

tumblr_maq9v3XDZV1rx2qywo1_500.jpg

article-2722194-2074907200000578-727_233

i76mrxw.png 

Her chin has always been super pointy if you look closely her bangs are making it look even pointier and sharper bc they keep falling in her face.. but yeah her lip is twice the size it usually was and is someway chopped in the middle  :deadbanana:  girl please get that sorted out and never do that again.. it's like videogames video huge and puffy but chopped this time

here's her chin btw 

7ib8yw-hvAA.jpg

tumblr_maq9v3XDZV1rx2qywo1_500.jpg

article-2722194-2074907200000578-727_233

Yeah I didn't express myself right, I meant to say her upper lip looks really pointy when it never looked like that before, her chin looks just a bit wider

ZmJh1LG.jpg