WhiteHydrangea

Lana @ Orange Warsaw Festival 2016 June 3rd

I think we can all sit down here and think what she could do better. There are a thousand things probably , the thing is: she won't be doing any of them. It's just what it is. She is in her comfort zone and not stepping out of it for even an inch. 

anyways back to the only somewhat reasonable thing that this cuntydew has said in a while tbh^^ :hillary: 

tumblr_mxk6xrLiob1r4y0tco1_500.gif Instagram: pxpi_gringo

Wow some members reaaaaally need to learn to add "In my opinion" to each of their sentences. It's amazing how some feel entitled to ... Well... No one quite knows what.

There are OTHER types of attendants at a concert: hardcore fans who know every (un)released songs, casual listeners and people who never really paid attention to her. So it's up to her to balance it out and try to please everyone.

Now if SHE prefers to sing more BTD songs than you like and that upsets you because you spend your days trying to bash this album, welp: build a bridge and get over it.

OR get rich real quick and ask for a private concert where you can chose your own setlists but until then...

MDM-Lanaboards-Banner.jpg

I'm just really looking forward to the day when Lana really goes to town and literally 'puts on a show for us'  :D and gives the vocals her all and brings back the strings and hopefully some day a full orchestral set up with saxophones and the like. (which would be apt for honeymoon). 

I just feel like she just needs to put a bit more effort into her live performances and make herself happier by refreshing the setlist and doing wacky things on stage. I want her to be ICONIC again.  :flutter:

I'm just really looking forward to the day when Lana really goes to town and literally 'puts on a show for us'  :D and gives the vocals her all and brings back the strings and hopefully some day a full orchestral set up with saxophones and the like. (which would be apt for honeymoon). 

I just feel like she just needs to put a bit more effort into her live performances and make herself happier by refreshing the setlist and doing wacky things on stage. I want her to be ICONIC again.  :flutter:

and more songs from UV and HM have to be performed, she spoke so highly of Honeymoon and it seemed like she really liked it. She has even spoken of disliking the whole BTD era and disliking its production. If so, then why not promote your most recent album which supposedly you prefer?  :facepalm:

and more songs from UV and HM have to be performed, she spoke so highly of Honeymoon and it seemed like she really liked it. She has even spoken of disliking the whole BTD era and disliking its production. If so, then why not promote your most recent album which supposedly you prefer?  :facepalm:

having said that, btd and paradise is her best work and so what if she wants to perform more btd live. That's the era that made her truly iconic.

So hot

And her voice at the end  :defeated:

Is that her sex voice?   :excited:  :excited:  :excited:  tbh

I can't, this was SO great!

Her voice sounded so good, and the way she looked on that screen during the bridge

This queen :flutter:

hmmm..

@@leaked_version

u sell cars to rich Germans

you never know

that is how his current wife snagged Brian Wilson

interesting in that Lana is the 21st Century Brian Wilson

btw, did you know Elton John has played (in just the concerts tracked by setlist Your Song 1654 times

and that God Forbid, he didn't sing that, the crowds would probably ask for their money back

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

Why are you guys so negative all the time? It's not like she performed the same setlist for the same audience. It's a festival so it's not something out of this world if she decided to sing her singles and some crownd-pleasing songs like Lolita, Off to The Races and Serial Killer, for me it's a great decision because otherwise her set it would be really slow.

This fan site has all the videos uploaded from the show. Starts with the intro

https://vk.com/lanadelrey?z=video-8250124_456239077%2Fvideos-8250124%2Fpl_-8250124_-2

new weird intro

I thought the intro was Jim Morrison reading his poetry from An American Prayer album. The voice spoken sounds like Jim Morrison to me but I don't recognize the poem. I'm not sure.