WhiteHydrangea

Lana @ Orange Warsaw Festival 2016 June 3rd

Why are you guys so negative all the time? It's not like she performed the same setlist for the same audience. It's a festival so it's not something out of this world if she decided to sing her singles and some crownd-pleasing songs.

That's so right. Reading all this shit here doesn't make me want posting my report and pics... :eek:

No, she didn't.

That's so right. Reading all this shit here doesn't make me want posting my report and pics... :eek:

I'm a respectful person interested to read your story please :flutter:

For me she was absolutely stellar. I don't get the criticism about her looks that appeared somewhere in this discussion, she looked like an angel, as someone already said, too. And I enjoyed watching her perform, she was cute and seemed to be having fun. I mean:

tumblr_o87qymMA1Z1rk2e30o6_r1_1280.jpg

:flutter:

As for the music, I was there, with all that usual vibe, mood and so on, so my opinion doesn't count for much but I enjoyed each and every song so freaking much (maybe except for Claire de Lune xD ). As for the setlist, I too would have loved Lana to perform more Ultraviolence & Honeymoon tracks, not because I've had enough of her earlier stuff but because her newer albums deserve some performances as well. Could've been worse, though. Imagine she'd have performed (for example) Summertime Sadness & National Anthem instead of Carmen & Lolita. And it was the first time I've ever heard Serial Killer live, not via YouTube and it was quite an experience which is why I don't give a hoot if she's already performed it some 20 times because for me it was the first one!

And the wind I know it’s cold

I'm surprised she performs so many BTD songs, only thing I can think of apart from it being her choice is that she is told too because those songs come from her biggest era. She always seemed to praise UV and HM a lot more than BTD, but maybe she is that state of mind right now and that makes me wonder if we're going to get another album similar to BTD since she's performing all those songs and she even looks like she did during that era. 

I'll be very happy if we get some uptempo's on the next album similar to OTTR and maybe some songs similar to HBTB. I adore Honeymoon but I think its time for a change in pace.

qsVmBMd.png

dont know if this has been linked already but heres the full show in supposed "hd" for anyone who wants to watch

EDIT: just realized ottr cuts off at the end 

130525-Lana-Del-Rey..tongues.gif?1

This is not directly to you, but what is the point of Ben Mawson's existence, honestly?(what's the point of having him when Lana seems to be the actual/only decision maker?)

What's the point of YOUR existence?

What's the point of YOUR existence?

The point of my stupid existence as a Lana fan is to buy her records and stream her music (that puts some coins in your pockets also if you were the real Ben).

You are lame either way: If you are the real Ben you should pay for this forum tbh (where some delusional people still stanning for your quickly fading protege) and you definitely should not comment here...if you're just a bro using Ben as an avatar and you're trying to act as the real Ben is just...really lame (I'm not in the mood to be rude)

I’m not as interested in flip-floppers