LDRO

Instagram Updates

Negative reaction? Can someone explain?

the gays complained about honeymoon sounding the same and boring. now we get something different and better than honeymoon and they complain. we get something with the same boring note as most honeymoon songs (Roses Bloom For You) and they go crazy demanding and praising it. what do they want? do they want a Honeymoon 2.0?? i don't. thats why can't stand Roses Bloom For You and I get excited for songs like Daisy Chains and White Mustang

the gays complained about honeymoon sounding the same and boring. now we get something different and better than honeymoon and they complain. we get something with the same boring note as most honeymoon songs (Roses Bloom For You) and they go crazy demanding and praising it. what do they want? do they want a Honeymoon 2.0?? i don't. thats why can't stand Roses Bloom For You and I get excited for songs like Daisy Chains and White Mustang

Thanks a lot! I wasn't aware people complained about White Mustang, how can they? It sounded pretty good.

She probably saw the overwhelmingly negative reaction and decided to scrap it from the album.

That's cool.

tznlolwhoa.gif

but it really isnt.

F17YLEe.gif

I feel like the ones who complain tend to be louder and have less of depth in comments, that kinda just overshadow the peeps open to upcoming material. It's horrible I get it. 

White Mustang needs to make an appearance, and Daisy Chains had this hypnotic touch going on with it so I hope it makes it too.

UV/Honeymoon

Negative reaction? Can someone explain?

Did you not see the comments on here + atrl and twitter? Many people said the song is stupid and boring and the same old same old, and she should explore different lyrical themes.

Did you not see the comments on here + atrl and twitter? Many people said the song is stupid and boring and the same old same old, and she should explore different lyrical themes.

No, I've been busy with college lately so I don't read everything  :eek:  but yeah, someone above explained. I didn't expect such criticism from that song  :(

^ That sounds like a new part for Change!

What's the lyrics?

"There's something in the wind

I can feel it blowing in"

And then..?

And in her story:

"Changes are powerful things

People are powerful beings

Trying to find the power in me

To be faithful"

Something like that?

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

She commented a red heart emoji & "thinking of u" on her new post -

50631856901_dec8d7e6d3_o.jpg

New selfie on her story:

50631856801_c5ff98d42c_b.jpg

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

From tonight up until 2 days ago, all of Lana's Change record combined for 1 mins & 30 seconds. 

https://youtu.be/m4P8RLk1XWY

I think the middle snippet is supposed to be at the end for some reason...but I'm not keen on how the melody is compared to the original first snippet but still, this song really is gorgeous. :flutter:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven