LDRO

Instagram Updates

Her story is a paparazzi video (from last night in West Hollywood it looks like) and she said "another quiet trip to the grocery store"

I thought she was at a club tho

Why did she go grocery shopping at night

Hum. If I were a celebrity I would move to a small rural town and buy a country villa. With sheeps. And grow my own vegetables

I thought she was at a club tho

Why did she go grocery shopping at night

Hum. If I were a celebrity I would move to a small rural town and buy a country villa. With sheeps. And grow my own vegetables

Idk lol her outfit was some shit I'd wear to a nighttime grocery trip. i don't blame her for night time grocery shopping being a celebrity...I do it as a regular person to avoid people too.

But I don't think she was grocery shopping considering they weren't carrying any groceries haha. Who knows what they were doing

LIZARD PEOPLE

uhh did anyone see the thing on lanas story? i think it was a video. as soon as i clicked it and exited it said she didn't have a story anymore so idk if i'm going crazy or what

what was it

what was it

idk it didn't play/load, but someone on insta said it was just a lady on the radio talking about being dedicated to the people or something like that. lana was just in her car

MORE TRASH* LESS TALK

50631112928_7b4ff62818_b.jpg50631112818_fd5830fa63_b.jpg

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

i never even got the DAMN NOTIFICATION

AGAIN