LDRO

Instagram Updates

What happened in the livestream:

- Confirmed next video will be for 'White Mustang'

- Said she has more tour plans including Texas, Boston, and New York

- Said she may release 'TV in Black & White' on her 25 Unreleased (also acknowledged 'Caught You Boy', 'Say Yes to Heaven', 'On Our Way', 'Kill Kill', 'Trash Magic', and sang a bit of 'Hollywood' (said she would definitely release at one point) & 'Hollywood's Dead'

- Said she plans to call fans tomorrow if they bought the record

- Said she will be adding more 'Lust for Life' songs to the setlist including 'Change' & 'Summer Bummer,' possibly 'Salvatore'

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

- Said she may release 'TV in Black & White' on her 25 Unreleased (also acknowledged 'Caught You Boy', 'Say Yes to Heaven', 'On Our Way', 'Kill Kill', 'Trash Magic', and sang a bit of 'Hollywood' (said she would definitely release at one point) & 'Hollywood's Dead'

- Said she will be adding more 'Lust for Life' songs to the setlist including 'Change' & 'Summer Bummer,' possibly 'Salvatore'

OMG TV in black and white is one of my favourites! And Hollywood to :defeated: :hdu: :D

Lana announces futuristic White Mustang video is coming, and that she'll be calling fans who've purchased the album. Excuse all of my typing lol

She said she is going to re-release Hollywood at some point!! :beyonce:

tenor.gif

:omg: :krylie: :icant:

Lana announces futuristic White Mustang video is coming, and that she'll be calling fans who've purchased the album. Excuse all of my typing lol

@

THANK YOU!!! You are amazing

29legc9.gif

I asked a q about adding more Lust for Life tracks to her setlist, very exciting to hear about what she has in mind. She seemed to put a lot of emphasis on wanting to go to back to Texas because of the canceled date, should be good for those that didn't get to see her!

I'm dead

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over