LDRO

Instagram Updates

She seemed to put a lot of emphasis on wanting to go to back to Texas because of the canceled date, should be good for those that didn't get to see her!

I'm so ready for Texas shows, still crying about Dallas. And she said San Antonio! just love to hear her say the word Texas, her speaking voice is just so cute. This era is legendary

I'm so ready for Texas shows, still crying about Dallas. And she said San Antonio! just love to hear her say the word Texas, her speaking voice is just so cute. This era is legendary

Omg me too lol! I remember when I first joined we both talked about the Dallas show! I'm so ready for another Texas one. I just hope it's not within the next couple of weeks cause my boyfriend and me are going to see Blondie/Garbage and I would hate for that to conflict! If it came down to it though I'd wanna see Lana but my bf is so hyped about this other show. I'd have to go by myself lol! Just bring on the TX shows Lana though.

Omg me too lol! I remember when I first joined we both talked about the Dallas show! I'm so ready for another Texas one. I just hope it's not within the next couple of weeks cause my boyfriend and me are going to see Blondie/Garbage and I would hate for that to conflict! If it came down to it though I'd wanna see Lana but my bf is so hyped about this other show. I'd have to go by myself lol! Just bring on the TX shows Lana though.

I cried my eyes out @ the Dallas show oops.. excited that she is coming back to TX

g68BRo8.gif

I cried my eyes out @ the Dallas show oops.. excited that she is coming back to TX

Omg me too! I was so disappointed. Like wth! That was my first and only Lana show. Considering how epic the Houston show was we can only imagine how great the Dallas show would have been! Man we missed it lol. Plus on top of it I live like five to six hours away so I was like damn. Really hoping she brings it and very soon lol. Just not too soon since we are going to the Blondie/Garbage concert in Dallas in two weeks!

Omg me too! I was so disappointed. Like wth! That was my first and only Lana show. Considering how epic the Houston show was we can only imagine how great the Dallas show would have been! Man we missed it lol. Plus on top of it I live like five to six hours away so I was like damn. Really hoping she brings it and very soon lol. Just not too soon since we are going to the Blondie/Garbage concert in Dallas in two weeks!

I dont even live in Texas, my uncle does! I live very far away and it was my only chance to see her. She has never been to my state so if she goes back to Texas I can assure you that I will be there

g68BRo8.gif

I dont even live in Texas, my uncle does! I live very far away and it was my only chance to see her. She has never been to my state so if she goes back to Texas I can assure you that I will be there

that really sucks. I'm definitely going to be there as long as it isn't august 12th weekend.

that really sucks. I'm definitely going to be there as long as it isn't august 12th weekend.

Pretty sure it won't, she's in Sweden for a festival on August 12th and Norway and Finland around those dates too.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Pretty sure it won't, she's in Sweden for a festival on August 12th and Norway and Finland around those dates too.

Hallelujah, thank you!!!!

Can someone tell me what songs shes listening to on her story today?

She's listening to No Quarter by Led Zeppelin in her new story.

"My baby used to dance underneath my architecture

To the Houses Of The Holy..."

Queen of taste

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

Talks about upcoming shows, merch, & video for white Mustang

http://instagram.com/p/BXUXvqGg4v8/

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS