LDRO

Instagram Updates

Seeing lana so perfect makes me want a nose job more and more :rip:

Lol Lana fucked up her face big time, especially her nose.

During BtD she had this slightly artificial beauty but by now all the fillers and adjustments to her lips tool a lot of that away. If she does not stop she'll be a ruin in a few years

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

During BtD she had this slightly artificial beauty but by now all the fillers and adjustments to her lips tool a lot of that away. If she does not stop she'll be a ruin in a few years

Shady but....true..

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

http://instagram.com/p/BXvgap5AlAx/

"Man we've been having a good time at the festivals. This is from last night in Sweden.

I have some big show announcements coming up so look out for them.

Santa Barbara is next."

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

it all began when she moved to la after uv and became the skinny lazy legend we know today. 

nyc lanz>>>la lanz

and i don't even want to start with how fast her fashion sense went downhill once she moved to la

i76mrxw.png 

watching 1d stans wear adidas because of louis' sponsorship was tiring i don't want to have to see this again :stareney3:

i love her personal style, even though she's not the most fashionably inclined person i always thought it was really endearing and i'm gonna miss seeing it :( and her endless summer dresses were so pretty ugh :krylie: also i high key hate sponsorships in general so i'm just really bitter about this lmao

UbsOye5.png