LDRO

Instagram Updates

how the hell does elle get the entire post transposed onto the thread all i ever get is a link

and lana looks gorg as usual

and she needs to get off her goddamn phones idk if shes driving but 2 fucking phones lana come on  :facepalm:

2 hands, 2 phones

C9jcUM4V0AAPUyc.jpg

2 hands, 2 phones

C9jcUM4V0AAPUyc.jpg

2 hands. 2 phones.

the only answer as to what's using the steering wheel is her telekinesis !

tricky lil witch bitch i cracked the code !

:illumilana:

2 hands. 2 phones.

the only answer as to what's using the steering wheel is her telekinesis !

tricky lil witch bitch i cracked the code !

lana living in the year 3000, living on the moon and traveling in a self driving tesla tm car 

or maybe she's neural linked to the car 

maybe she is the car

maybe lana isn't the woman, but the various cars in the background of every album cover 

lana living in the year 3000, living on the moon and traveling in a self driving tesla tm car 

or maybe she's neural linked to the car 

maybe she is the car

maybe lana isn't the woman, but the various cars in the background of every album cover 

maybe the real lana del rey was the cars we met along the way

then who's lizzy grant??

wait... lizzy.... liz...lizzard? 

lizard?

giphy.gif

side note every time i see this gif i think of lana saying this exactly phrase 

lizard grant...to..lana del rey..but as the car?? who is the woman in the vehicle..is she a husk? is Lana Del Rey the car really a parasite leeching onto young femme fatale's so she can siphon their power over the gays and old men ??

eH1mCmL.gifeH1mCmL.gifeH1mCmL.gifeH1mCmL.gifeH1mCmL.gif

yes. yes she is.

lizard grant...to..lana del rey..but as the car?? who is the woman in the vehicle..is she a husk? is Lana Del Rey the car really a parasite leeching onto young femme fatale's so she can siphon their power over the gays and old men ??

eH1mCmL.gifeH1mCmL.gifeH1mCmL.gifeH1mCmL.gifeH1mCmL.gif

yes. yes she is.

lana del rey allegedly forming twink supremacist lunar hivemind using telepathy and flower crowns that dig mind controlling tendrils into the brains of the young 

j4Q8pqb.jpg

lana del rey allegedly forming twink supremacist lunar hivemind using telepathy and flower crowns that dig mind controlling tendrils into the brains of the young 

j4Q8pqb.jpg

im taking this STRAIGHT to the gotdamn FBI

tenor.gif

Lana being cute with Siri -

Clip of Lana being a dangerous girl -

http://instagram.com/p/Ba-UcQUg0e8/

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Now I feel bad that Astros won  :ohno:

i don't :creep: her sadness can transpire into a new age of UV, yet about things other then her :creep: get ready for CWIMM pt. 2 x Sad Girl pt. 2  :legend:

Report: Lana Del Rey found dead in car crash clutching an iphone in each hand, sources say a song repeating the word “Yosemite” was playing through her radio

Updated Report: There seems to be an onlooker now running into the car crash, yea Jim he seems to be drawn to the song on the radio- it..oh my god Jim.. he's ripping her car radio from her Jaguar and..i think her two phones as well? Ey Rob are you fucking seein this ?