LDRO

Instagram Updates

Maybe because or the 666 lighter

jesus revoked his +1 follow after satan n his homies bumped her up to 10,8 thanks to the shoutout- thus dropping her back to 10,7

no over the 666 lighter 

Cl0dzfJWAAAPyXb.jpg

how i

how in the heck you get the posts lookin that that

& lmao she called back from the whole mature n positivity n folky shit we bout low quality images, drugs, money, and satanism fuck y'all thoughttt

imagine the Cherry MV is basically a VHS recorded video that's spliced with cult and satanism footage and ends with a cheeky slogan in 60s font "join one today!"

SALVATORE YOURE SCALPING ME BISH. IM GETTING MAJOR LIZZY GRANT VIBES, IM SO HAPPY.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

SALVATORE YOURE SCALPING ME BISH. IM GETTING MAJOR LIZZY GRANT VIBES, IM SO HAPPY.

lemme tell you i already have this shit all played out

ngl my original vision that i wanted to put in a post was gonna be like an alternate reality/dream within a dream within a dream in which Lana is playing the roles of multiple women that died for their men in like a fake vintage documentary, like shes watching herself as Bonnie & Clyde, Juliet & Romeo etc. and everytime the huge drumroll comes in she dies over n over, all the while she's in her 50s/60s living room, housewife attire (polka dote dress, hair in an updo, vacuum or something in the background, her iconic Cherry earrings and heels are on, crossed all prim and proper w tea in her hand); i was thinking a good first reaction would be the drumroll making her drop her tea glass on the rug n it shattering, also some scenes would be her getting more tired and annoyed seeing the woman die for her lover along with scenes of her husband being sexist or stereotypically masculine during the 50s

the video ends with the tape ending and her husband coming home as seen by his vintage car pulling in the driveway outside the window and her taking her hair down & idk grabbin a knife or somethin and getting up from the couch

i couldn't think of a good ending or find any gifs/references to go along with my storyboard

but if the video is quite literally AHS: Coven's introduction with Lana lipsyncing and ending with some fade/scroll in text w some corny n cute shit like "Cults..Join Your Local One Today!" and it just like clip out to black.. it'll be her best video since SoC handsdown. the GIF POTENTIAL

A little dubious about this mv for Cherry ngl. I mean, Cherry is a dark and intense song that summons cinematic visuals. Don't think you can fulfill those qualities without some high production. (setting my expectations low so that I'll be pleasantly surprised...hopefully)

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

um i just did coke then saw that post and i said "lana is me"

what a fun, holy, and appropriate way to spend ur thursday evening, mrborntolose

24177804_1184147358382414_48646329719544

24253938_133504033944907_411412884046322

24175690_1493872777327579_66100669561689

This is the best random post set ever, I love this girl  :flutter:

imagine the Cherry MV is basically a VHS recorded video that's spliced with cult and satanism footage and ends with a cheeky slogan in 60s font "join one today!"

ReWZp.gif