LDRO

Instagram Updates

This lady won’t let me live if she’s gonna keep reminding me of Roses Bloom For You. :defeated:

... OMG WHAT IF ROSES BLOOM FOR YOU IS THE NEW UNRELEASED SONG SHE PROMISED O PLAY ON THE TOUR??!! :hdu: I neeeeed to gooooo, I have the opportunity to go but not enough money..!! :crai: :crai:

Crap, I need to look up if I have cheaper alternatives to stay there for a few days. I really want to go now. :poordat:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

OMG I'm so late for this but I'm fucking excited I can't

She's definetly releasing Roses bloom for you at this point or at least I hope so :defeated:

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

What if 'Roses Bloom For You' is just an alternate title for 'Yosemite' & that's why she keeps teasing it when fans ask for the latter?

:wat:

I don't think it is, but if it is BITCH. I mean, if you look at RBFY lyrics it might be. But tbh, I don't think so

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

i want to see get free and coachella like ALOT

What if 'Roses Bloom For You' is just an alternate title for 'Yosemite' & that's why she keeps teasing it when fans ask for the latter?
:wat:

BITCH YOU LET ME SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK