LDRO

Instagram Updates

old 2006 pics (may jailer era) with friends, building houses on the reservation. lisandro posted them a few days ago after gaining access and lana noticed and commented such. the "you're not a legend" is alluding to a comment further above on that very photo that said "you're a legend!!" to lis for leaking the pics

Got it. Thanks.

Whew, the clapback queen.

rjs8ICd.jpg

What is this?

46mU3XD.jpg who is she

i tried to lighten the whole thing too btw it wasn’t much of an improvement tho lol . could this be the possible upcoming ep containing skinny queen yosemite?

V79ZuvH.jpg

it looks like a city scape and at first i thought that big white circle was a full moon but upon further inspection it is in fact a clock with the hands around 8 30 even tho it looks like 930 (also before y’all @ me saying i can’t tell time! i mean like correct me if i’m wrong but this clock really isn’t any time bc there’s no time of day where the hands are both in that exact position lol. that’s the time it’s closest to, the minute hand will never be directly at :30 if the large hand is directly on the hour and vice versa so idk. queen of bending the rules ) the two towers so to speak also look like they could be a bridge or the H of the hollywood sign

UbsOye5.png

Wait, Phil Madeira is her uncle?? He's a really prolific musician

prolificacy runs in the family :hooker:

side note: he must be from the mom's side, we should do some research so that we can stan more prolific offspring

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

46mU3XD.jpg who is she

i tried to lighten the whole thing too btw it wasn’t much of an improvement tho lol . could this be the possible upcoming ep containing skinny queen yosemite?

V79ZuvH.jpg

it looks like a city scape and at first i thought that big white circle was a full moon but upon further inspection it is in fact a clock with the hands around 8 30 even tho it looks like 930 (also before y’all @ me saying i can’t tell time! i mean like correct me if i’m wrong but this clock really isn’t any time bc there’s no time of day where the hands are both in that exact position lol. that’s the time it’s closest to, the minute hand will never be directly at :30 if the large hand is directly on the hour and vice versa so idk. queen of bending the rules ) the two towers so to speak also look like they could be a bridge or the H of the hollywood sign

yea no thats definitely a fuckin view of LfL's L.A./Hollywood from behind the H of the sign

what the fuck

also, tell me why BOTH her channel AND Vevo took the audio video down off of youtube...

Okay so what the hell does this girl think she's doin...

giphy.gif

nvm

Maybe it's a rough draft? Idk why my head immediately thought about the 'Times Up' movement, but I doubt (and hope) she wouldn't make reference to a modern day movement on a whole ass album cover :defeated: 

Could also maybe be a promotional single cover? Could GBA be getting remixed n released w some kinda charity in place towards the organization? (:toofunny:

i really dk, best case it's a new cover for the EP, probably in rough draft form (lbr if we all order vinyls if it comes out in may it's not reaching us until september/october)

I messed up and don't know why it won't show ur name but @@salvatore lol

Okay so what the hell does this girl think she's doin...

giphy.gif

Maybe it's a rough draft? Idk why my head immediately thought about the 'Times Up' movement, but I doubt (and hope) she wouldn't make reference to a modern day movement on a whole ass album cover  :defeated:

Could also maybe be a promotional single cover? Could GBA be getting remixed n released w some kinda charity in place towards the organization? ( :toofunny:

i really dk, best case it's a new cover for the EP, probably in rough draft form (lbr if we all order vinyls if it comes out in may it's not reaching us until september/october)

I don't think it's a rough draft bc it looks glossy and maybe I'm wrong but u don't print things out /get them manufactured until it's all finalized ??? also shook the gif u posted the moon lines up with the H the same way the clock does in the pic   :creep:  I think it could be a promotional single cover but it looks like it belongs to a 12" and singles are usually 7" so i'm still thinking it's an EP lol

Hollywood EP? Hollyweird EP? is she gonna make me regret going from Hollyweird to Sugar Venom? smh i love being SV tho i'm not changing back

UbsOye5.png

Also, it's another new font. Her current one has del bottom left with an underline- this one seems to veer straight to Lanadel

Rey

If it ain't something special, why else would she post it on her story? Please please, Lana let it be the new EP!

I'm disappointed she hasn't perform any new song on the tour. I'm hopping for the final day when she might announce something about the upcoming project or something. When is the last show?

46mU3XD.jpg who is she

V79ZuvH.jpg

It looks like there is cursive writing on the bottom, unless that is supposed to be reflected light or part of the design. I have no idea what it says, but it seems like quote/long title. 

If it ain't something special, why else would she post it on her story? Please please, Lana let it be the new EP!

I'm disappointed she hasn't perform any new song on the tour. I'm hopping for the final day when she might announce something about the upcoming project or something. When is the last show?

Coincidentally...in may

nvm late april, but still perfect time 4 promo :creep:

kind of a weird request but does anyone remember when lfl video came out she posted some half done drawing/painting on ig that was of the hollywood sign???? it's not on her ig anymore but i need to see it pls 

UbsOye5.png

kind of a weird request but does anyone remember when lfl video came out she posted some half done drawing/painting on ig that was of the hollywood sign???? it's not on her ig anymore but i need to see it pls 

id say check waybackmachine n see if you can get the exact same still of her instagram on the date it was released

k so like im on the site, and may 22-24 has a LOT of green and blue captures (dk why) and the video was released on the 22nd of May, and yet whenever i try going to view it, it bugs out and crashes

Lana has done put her antileak hex on everything that could help us i think this case is blocked sisters

e; i checked to see if it was anything else, NOPE! i.e. Kylie Jenners' works just fine...  :kum:

id say check waybackmachine n see if you can get the exact same still of her instagram on the date it was released

k so like im on the site, and may 22-24 has a LOT of green and blue captures (dk why) and the video was released on the 22nd of May, and yet whenever i try going to view it, it bugs out and crashes

Lana has done put her antileak hex on everything that could help us i think this case is blocked sisters

e; i checked to see if it was anything else, NOPE! i.e. Kylie Jenners' works just fine...  :kum:

i'm having the same problems  :icant:

edit: this isn't it right? i thought hers said hollywood/hollyweird but maybe i remembered wrong 

qSuwt3r.jpg

UbsOye5.png

i'm having the same problems  :icant:

edit: this isn't it right? i thought hers said hollywood/hollyweird but maybe i remembered wrong 

qSuwt3r.jpg

she def posted that forsure i remember, BUT i also remember what you're talking about so,,,,,

smh nvm . back to staring at the screenshot looking for details ladies!  

46mU3XD.jpg 

V79ZuvH.jpg

UbsOye5.png