LDRO

Instagram Updates

46mU3XD.jpg who is she

i tried to lighten the whole thing too btw it wasn’t much of an improvement tho lol . could this be the possible upcoming ep containing skinny queen yosemite?

V79ZuvH.jpg

it looks like a city scape and at first i thought that big white circle was a full moon but upon further inspection it is in fact a clock with the hands around 8 30 even tho it looks like 930 (also before y’all @ me saying i can’t tell time! i mean like correct me if i’m wrong but this clock really isn’t any time bc there’s no time of day where the hands are both in that exact position lol. that’s the time it’s closest to, the minute hand will never be directly at :30 if the large hand is directly on the hour and vice versa so idk. queen of bending the rules ) the two towers so to speak also look like they could be a bridge or the H of the hollywood sign

Whys no one talking about this omggg

The silhouette that's on the moon looks like a person hanging from a witch broom.

Yes it definitely is!

yea no thats definitely a fuckin view of LfL's L.A./Hollywood from behind the H of the sign

what the fuck

!!!!

I'm not getting my hopes up for this lol! At first I'm like it's too big to be an EP. But obviously the size could be for like an approval of the cover art. 

That said I think it is more realistic that it is a fan made item or something the arena had done up to gift to Lana!

I don't know, I just don't see it being album related. Hope I'm wrong though!

I'm not getting my hopes up for this lol! At first I'm like it's too big to be an EP. But obviously the size could be for like an approval of the cover art.

That said I think it is more realistic that it is a fan made item or something the arena had done up to gift to Lana!

I don't know, I just don't see it being album related. Hope I'm wrong though!

Yeah I noticed it when she posted the video but I’m also pretty sure it’s something the arena did to give her!

“Yesterday in Memphis was a dream. Thanks for the tour of Graceland and also we had the best time at Phillips studio and Sun studios. Met lots of new friends and I even got my new license and served us up some coffee with John at Sun.”

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS