LDRO

Instagram Updates

“Art imitates life”

“Super proud of this amazing band and crew. Just played 22 amazing shows and had the best time ever with lots of adventures in between ❤

Last USA date is in Honolulu on the 28th.”

http://instagram.com/p/BfUBn6ahCjQ/

“We’re gonna miss Kali but we’ll see her next month in Colombia Felt so lucky to have her with me on this tour ❤ Plus more pics of my girlies who will be w me in Hawaii! Then Colombia Argentina Chile and Brazil ”

“See you on the 28th in Hawaii”

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Highkey wish they used a more recent song. Old Money,  Terrence Loves You or Swan Song would have gone amazing. People who don't Lana well are honestly just gonna be like "oh it's that Young n Beautiful song from 2013, wow theyre using it again??? " 

Highkey wish they used a more recent song. Old Money,  Terrence Loves You or Swan Song would have gone amazing. People who don't Lana well are honestly just gonna be like "oh it's that Young n Beautiful song from 2013, wow theyre using it again??? " 

I wish we would've gotten a new song, but that's asking for a little much lol. Old Money would've been perfect for this.