LDRO

Instagram Updates

why do you gotta be so judgemental? She's just being herself on social media

Cause it's getting really embarassing and makes it hard to take her serious. A bit of a quirk is funny, but lately it's just annoying and stupid

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Cause it's getting really embarassing and makes it hard to take her serious. A bit of a quirk is funny, but lately it's just annoying and stupid

honestly you're stupid and annoying if you think she should act just like you want her to act. she can do whatever she wants on her social platforms and you should just shut up

honestly you're stupid and annoying if you think she should act just like you want her to act. she can do whatever she wants on her social platforms and you should just shut up

Oooooh now you showd me boo

Really, the amount of insults people throw around here ... Maybe re-evaluate your OWN behaviour before you attack people.

She can act whatever she wants to act like. Does not change anything about the fact that it's embarassing.

Oooooh now you showd me boo

Really, the amount of insults people throw around here ... Maybe re-evaluate your OWN behaviour before you attack people.

She can act whatever she wants to act like. Does not change anything about the fact that it's embarassing.

you call her annoying, stupid and embarrassing just cause you don't like her instagram posts? lmao you make absolutely no sense

you call her annoying, stupid and embarrassing just cause you don't like her instagram posts? lmao you make absolutely no sense

I said her instagram posts were annoying and embarassing.

You insult me because you don't like my opinion. Stop being a hypocrite

masochism for president :O

I said her instagram posts were annoying and embarassing.

You insult me because you don't like my opinion. Stop being a hypocrite

I'm not being hypocrite at all, I'm just saying it makes no sense judging someone's behavior over instagram posts... and I'm not insulting you, just quoting your words ;)

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

1) Lana is a meanie for not letting me follow her just because I didn't have instagram back when she made her Honeymoon account. :poordat:

2) ERMAHGERD STOP TEASING US WOMAN I WANT EVERYTHING NOW :defeated: :defeated: :defeated: :defeated: :defeated: Please don't let this flop like Yosemite. :crai:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png