LDRO

Instagram Updates

39924354885_de1d9b0ef3_b.jpg

Wait

did she write this?

I do not have insta, so I am not really familar how it looks when someone is writing what or replying or similar

yeah she commented this in her own comment section under the pic she posted 

e1s11.gif

Side note: Okay ya'll, I may be reaching. But Lana commented an ice cream emoji (does that mean we could get an EP in the summer?)

tumblr_p5n0jtOdIF1w5azgco1_1280.png

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Can we start the LDR6 thread pleeathe :omg: :omg: :omg:

Soon! We’re almost there x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I'm so excited..It'll be my first time experiencing a new LDR era on this forum..although I was here for the entire LFL era but just as a guest 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Side note: Okay ya'll, I may be reaching. But Lana commented an ice cream emoji (does that mean we could get an EP in the summer?)

at this point summer is the standard for her. Ultra and LfL were released in summer. Honeymoon was in September which is pretty much summer. 

I'm so excited..It'll be my first time experiencing a new LDR era on this forum..although I was here for the entire LFL era but just as a guest 

Me too! I was only here in late May and missed a lot of the pre-LFL time, but it was sooo much fun! I wanna be there from the start now. :party:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I wonder if she recorded these songs yet or only wrote them. Maybe she's been recording them with Jack Antonoff

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

taking into account all the titles we have, plus she says she’s written more, how many songs do u think this is gonna be?

also let’s not forget about lana and chuck shooting something on the beach during the time of pop up shops, maybe my memory is getting the best of me and this was just a rumor like the fan who said yosemite ep but it could have been visuals for the new album cuz i don’t think she’s shot or at least is finished with the cherry video, didn’t marina comment that she wanted lana to shoot it next meaning she hasn’t done it yet

UbsOye5.png

Or an album :creep: :flutter:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

taking into account all the titles we have, plus she says she’s written more, how many songs do u think this is gonna be?

also let’s not forget about lana and chuck shooting something on the beach during the time of pop up shops, maybe my memory is getting the best of me and this was just a rumor like the fan who said yosemite ep but it could have been visuals for the new album cuz i don’t think she’s shot or at least is finished with the cherry video, didn’t marina comment that she wanted lana to shoot it next meaning she hasn’t done it yet

So much is pointing towards a new album. An EP would usually be 4-6 songs but we know Lana has Bartender, Sylvia, Yosemite, Cactus, RBFY, etc. AND these new songs she's written. Also it would explain her recent meet ups with producers and Marina. :excited:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven