LDRO

Instagram Updates

i made my ig after she put honeymoon on private and it makes me SO sad

Uggghhh I feel your pain. I used to have access to honeymoon, but then I deleted and re-made my Instagram, and in that time she made it private...  :toofunny:

Side note: Okay ya'll, I may be reaching. But Lana commented an ice cream emoji (does that mean we could get an EP in the summer?)

tumblr_p5n0jtOdIF1w5azgco1_1280.png

"Soft ice cream" on honeymoon insta...Salvatore 2.0 is coming

giphy-1.gif 

Uggghhh I feel your pain. I used to have access to honeymoon, but then I deleted and re-made my Instagram, and in that time she made it private...  :toofunny:

omg your avi. I see god

I'm so excited..It'll be my first time experiencing a new LDR era on this forum..although I was here for the entire LFL era but just as a guest 

Me too! I was only here in late May and missed a lot of the pre-LFL time, but it was sooo much fun! I wanna be there from the start now. :party:

awww yal willl have fun in here 

ive been here since she announced UV at the Tropico filming, and the Pre-release eras get umm.. wild in here  :blush3: 

taking into account all the titles we have, plus she says she’s written more, how many songs do u think this is gonna be?

also let’s not forget about lana and chuck shooting something on the beach during the time of pop up shops, maybe my memory is getting the best of me and this was just a rumor like the fan who said yosemite ep but it could have been visuals for the new album cuz i don’t think she’s shot or at least is finished with the cherry video, didn’t marina comment that she wanted lana to shoot it next meaning she hasn’t done it yet

- Someone on here said that the fan who claimed Lana will release an EP in 6 months admitted they lied :(

- and Marina only liked a comment of someone saying something along the lines of release cherry mv or something

So tbh we don't know much other than:

- Lana has written a few songs (Bartender, Sylvia etc)

- she has spent some time in the studio with Jack Antonoff

We don't exactly know how much time she has spent in the studio so far but judging from the amount of time she had in this little break from the tour, it's not alot. So in my opinion we probably still have some time until for new music but it all depends on how spontaneous Lana feels after the tour is over, because Lust for Life might've only taken a long time to release because of Lana's mindset during the U.S election

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

It's so exciting (but also sad because it sounds like she's well and truly moved on... I mean could an album featuring a song about Sylvia Plath really be also happy enough to have Yosemite on it? RIP Yosemite)

I'm so glad you guys still see her Honeymoon posts and share them here

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

SHES TALKING TO ME I FEEL IT

anyways @honeymoon

tenor.gif

can u imagine unfollowing honeymoon and then not being able to see what she posts on there?

im emo at the thought  :ohno:  :ohno:  :ohno:

im emo at the thought of yosemite communicating with me via honeymoon

tenor.gif

our power is growing

"See you tomorrow Buenos Aires ️"

On her story - 

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Anyone who knows who the lady in floral decorated swing is? I bet that must have been an inspiration for the tour set.

Janet Reger, a lingerie designer from the 60s

Lana coming out with a line of bras with cute straps to always show off under tank tops confirmed

LIZARD PEOPLE

Mess is that her face photoshopped onto that designer LMAO

Yeah, she posted the original picture just a few hours ago  :facepalm:

She reposts edits like that and y'all really wanna get on her for posting pictures of herself with cute journals and being silly with friends...  :crossed:

giphy-1.gif