LDRO

Instagram Updates

Have we ever been this long without any posts?

UV days, pre/post HM, she only started posting very frequently during the lfl era

I remember my feeling my heart race every time I'd recieve a post notification because it would happen so rarely :deadbanana: and even more so when I'd see the words "lanadelrey has posted a video"

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

UV days, pre/post HM, she only started posting very frequently during the lfl era

I remember my feeling my heart race every time I'd recieve a post notification because it would happen so rarely :deadbanana: and even more so when I'd see the words "lanadelrey has posted a video"

I remember those days, but I’m not sure if she’s ever took 21 days to post a picture/video

apparently she deleted every image of marina n her on her acct???

34199917_1732971253458676_18614928310051

https://www.instagram.com/p/BjdlLQJBr6m/?taken-by=brittanyfurlan

Guys she's alive! But she doesn't want to post pictures of her... What's going on?

We can't believe everything we see online. Not saying it isn't her, it probably is lol. Def looks like her! I guess maybe all the hateful comments she was getting after that greedy little asshole didn't get his perfect picture are getting to her, what a prick! Or let us dream and say she's asking to not be shown due to something album related, which makes absolutely no sense but hey we can dream.

well since marina deleted her ig acc i think she asked her to delete her pics w her. that's my theory

We can't believe everything we see online. Not saying it isn't her, it probably is lol. Def looks like her! I guess maybe all the hateful comments she was getting after that greedy little asshole didn't get his perfect picture are getting to her, what a prick! Or let us dream and say she's asking to not be shown due to something album related, which makes absolutely no sense but hey we can dream.

Well we have an explanation

34200495_1733261610096307_75254224422657

tumblr_oh5ymxVl201rlfl6ro1_540.gif

well since marina deleted her ig acc i think she asked her to delete her pics w her. that's my theory

why did Marina even delete her account? i mean, if she wanted a break i 100% understand bc i hate nasty people on every social media platform, but if it's not a break then what is it? a new era?