LDRO

Instagram Updates

It looks like she's trying to make her insta less personal and more about the persona Lana Del Rey or the business side of things. Kind of depressing for fans who actually care. I wonder if she has a personal/private account?

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

It looks like she's trying to make her insta less personal and more about the persona Lana Del Rey or the business side of things. Kind of depressing for fans who actually care. I wonder if she has a personal/private account?

If shes trying to focus on the persona, why delete half the edgy posts?? Lmao. Like, the posts where she teased cherry mv (the lighter, 666,etc). Ugh. I honestly dont think we will ever know why she does shit like this until someone unlocks the ability to read minds :oprah3:

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

If shes trying to focus on the persona, why delete half the edgy posts?? Lmao. Like, the posts where she teased cherry mv (the lighter, 666,etc). Ugh. I honestly dont think we will ever know why she does shit like this until someone unlocks the ability to read minds :oprah3:

I mostly meant the concert clips, magazine covers, ect. Idk, tbh. Just speculation. At least there's still the honeymoon account? :(

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.