LDRO

Instagram Updates

Lana singing along to Ariana Grande on her Instagram story -

http://instagram.com/p/Bn7IwYPnRoE/

http://instagram.com/p/Bn7I2JenNid/

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

whew some talent

ariana pay lana for the exposure

The rumour on many Lana fan accounts on Insta state that Lana sold her unreleased Wild One song to Ariana (Ariana renamed it Better Off, and it is on Sweetener)

It’s probably bullshit since Lana nor Justin Parker are mentioned as songwriters though.

didn't lana say before her own shows she likes to watch pop shows like ariana and i think it was also whitney? don't quote me on this tho . i love this for her ugh i want them to meet skjldfhjkkjbj

UbsOye5.png

The rumour on many Lana fan accounts on Insta state that Lana sold her unreleased Wild One song to Ariana (Ariana renamed it Better Off, and it is on Sweetener)

It’s probably bullshit since Lana nor Justin Parker are mentioned as songwriters though.

Thats so interesting, and would make total sense because Better Off is my fav song from Sweetener. Oh my god

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

That's extremely interesting albeit not likely and considering the line "Let's put them topics to bed and go fuck on the roof, just to say that we did it" I'm listening dklfjlkdfj

ZKcaooE.png

Do Insta stans have a jar of fake news to post every era like is that their job