LDRO

Instagram Updates

She put a slightly different snippet on her story

Must be at the end of the song before the last chorus comes on, on repeat. Maybe it will fade out with her singing “hold me, love me, [...] be the first whoever did”.

And Lana, stop driving while using your phone. :toofunny:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

i usually dont like the snippets she post coz most of the time she just recorded them through her phone which made them extra LQ 

which was the reason why i hated Change and White Mustang at first... and they turned out AMAZING

and this one is straight FIRE already... imagine what it would sound in HQ :defeated:

giphy.gif

Oh wow...This is so fucking great, holy shit, the production is amazing!! It's pretty different than the rest of the songs we know so far on NFR but it's so good. It definetly has that dark sexy vibe to it, music to have sex to lol 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Marina is in the backseat. They’re hearing Venice Bitch. At least she was with her an hour ago

Ya and she's calling her gal Candace to tell her how good the sex was! T E A

edit: omg I thought y'all were joking about Marina being w Lana in the backseat but I just saw Marina's story and she literally is AJDNSJSJDLALA AND THEY ARE LISTENING TO VB LMFAOOOOOOOO WTF

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce: