LDRO

Instagram Updates

Well I'm glad I didn't said 100% and also "it's not good when you just keep sending rats" is a Gaga level of zero context nonsense she passed a cap :toofunny:

I really don’t even know who she is anymore! She’s all over the place rn

Wait, who the fuck is Joe Schilling? and what's his deal with Lana? This came out of nowhere, what is this?  :um2:

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

She replied to honeymoun’s post saying she gets why everyone’s sending him. So.. did she just lowkey confirm that they’re dating or..

edit: missed the whole "don't like her music" thing before he went private, that's probs what lana's referring to.

qfrWuBl.png

Wait, who the fuck is Joe Schilling? and what's his deal with Lana? This came out of nowhere, what is this?  :um2:

he's an mma fighter and they might be dating according to the speculations of some fan accounts.

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

So why were Lana fans posting comments on this guy's instagram in the first place? Did he do something bad to Lana or what? 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

So why were Lana fans posting comments on this guy's instagram in the first place? Did he do something bad to Lana or what? 

He said this and in response people commented rat emojis on his post

3i1MiNn.png

Her saying she gets why they're calling him a rat might have to do with the fact that she knows about the screenshot of him saying he doesn't even like her music and NOT nessesairly with the fact that they're dating and that's why.

Don't assume things

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

Oh God thanks for explaining that it's about emojis because since yesterday I was swimming in an ocean of confusion, I was like is "sending someone rats" an American expression I don't know about dating from the middle ages where you sent a literal rat to someone as an omen or to give them plague or smt

ZKcaooE.png

Instagram people are dumb af but I love the fact Lana asked them to stop sending rat emojis  :rip:

Then if they break up "Hi guys can you please send Joe snake and rat emojis pls ok thanks"